Sackboy
572 posts

Re: Message to all Nintendo Fanboys.

Oct 11, 2012

I like my PS3 though microsoft, nintendo and sony can "F" off because I hate all the company and their troll especially Sony & Microsoft!

Message 11 of 21 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Oct 11, 2012

YourAlmighty wrote:

You know, it would be easy just to say: **bleep** you if you dont like or buy this game, cause no matter what you do or say

My wife, family and friends WILL ENJOY AND BUY COPIES OF THIS GAME.

But... cause im here to be social im gonna write a few things nintendo fanboys probably not know..

1.- Sony used to make games for Nintendo.

2.- Super Nintendo use a Sony stereo chip for its sound.

3.- Nintendo ask Sony to make together a console so it could compete with the Sega Cd.

4.- Nintendo betrayed Sony with Phillips the same day that was going to be announce.

So basically Nintendo created his own enemy, and im thankfull of that, cause honestly i cant just play Mario games, wich for my taste are the best.

Im not a Sony Fanboy, i grew up with Nintendo had a Nes and own a Nintendo Ds, also love SSB (first one).

And it can be a ripp off or copy since mostly every game takes concept of Computer and Atari games and ideas, believe it or not Mario Bros. isn´t the first platformer, so its a ripp off?. Of course not.

Basically every game that comes out will take elements of their predecesors so stop this nonesense.

I prefer Sony now cause they deliver way more variety of games.

And if you dont believe me : http://youtu.be/ryi1QBA6XyI (History of Playstation)

We Nintendo Fans knew this already

Message 12 of 21 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Oct 11, 2012

**bleep** Nintendo for always brainwashing me into buying their stupid crap (a console you control with a **bleep**)

**bleep** Microsoft for their shoddy product (buy a 360, take it home, plug it in, unplug it, ship out for repair)

And **bleep** Sony for everything being retardely expensive ($600 console then a $300 handheld)

Sure, Nintendo made some good alterations to only using the Wiimote, Microsoft fixes their systems mostly for free and made a more durable model, and Sony isn't making yo sell a lung to afford their stuff anymore, but still. **bleep** You All!

Message 13 of 21 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
424 posts

Oct 12, 2012

Jeez...is it too much to like Nintendo AND Sony?

Liking two different companies?!? What a concept... (sarcasm)

I like them both, why does everyone have to be so divided

Message 14 of 21 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 12, 2012

Redfield7 wrote:

Jeez...is it too much to like Nintendo AND Sony?

Liking two different companies?!? What a concept... (sarcasm)

I like them both, why does everyone have to be so divided

You do. You think if people perfer this game over smash then they are fanboys which is obvious bullsh*t

Message 15 of 21 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Oct 12, 2012
i like SSBB, and ill like this game. I like some nintendo games (all time fav is kirby airride) and i love ps games. nintendo and sony are ok in my book, but xbox can **bleep** off. When i was deciding between ps3 and 360 2 years ago, it was, a 150$ console that often broke, and i had to pay 50 a year to play online. or, i buy a 300$ that didn't break, and its free to play online, better graphics, and it has bluray.

fanboy when it comes to that, but then again, the ps3 is technically better than the xbox, so...
Message 16 of 21 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
39 posts

Oct 12, 2012

I clearly said " fanboys " and also said "probably not now".

I am also a Sony/Nintendo Fan u too, their is a huge difference between FANS and FANBOYS

A Fan is an admirer in a Good, Sane way, who accepts new stuff and changes.

A Fanboy is a worshiper mostly a troll, kid or an adult who doesnt grow up,

that just hate similar things that are not in their taste (console, artists, singers, etc etc..

they dont give a **bleep** about  a debate cause dont have clever arguments to say, just cause they dislike them their little mind will imediatly say " Its a rip off/copy of MY favorite..etc..etc.."

Message 17 of 21 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Oct 12, 2012
I like Sony and Nintendo (but I like Sony more)
Really the only reason I like Microsoft at all is because of PC's
Anticipating: PlayStation All-Stars, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 18 of 21 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
39 posts

Oct 12, 2012

I clearly said " fanboys " and also said "probably not know".

I am also a Sony/Nintendo Fan u too, their is a huge difference between FANS and FANBOYS

A Fan is an admirer in a Good, Sane way, who accepts new stuff and changes.

A Fanboy is a worshiper mostly a troll, kid or an adult who doesnt grow up,

that just hate similar things that are not in their taste (console, artists, singers, etc etc..

they dont give a **bleep** about a debate cause dont have clever arguments to say, just cause they dislike them their little mind will imediatly say " Its a rip off/copy of MY favorite..etc..etc.."
Message 19 of 21 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 12, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:
Add this to the list
The WiiU's controller is a "rip off" of a patent Sony created a long time ago.
Just to add fuel to the fire xD

the whole "take the game with you" into another room or whatever, is also like the vita/ps3 Smiley Tongue Sony had the idea for a LONG time supposebly, even had the files to prove it xD

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 20 of 21 (60 Views)
0 Likes