Oct 24 2012
By: OORheza Splicer 62 posts

MegaMan X in All-Stars

[ Edited ]
8 replies 345 views Edited Oct 24, 2012

I know I know he is more of a Nintendo but I had fond memories of playing Megaman X on my Ps1 and I just thought of some awesome ideas for him. This is just for fun like some character on my wishlist this will probably never happen.

1. He has no evade or block the L1 is now dashing. Once dashing you can jump to gain more distance like in megaman x. leaving a trail of mirror images of himself like in the game

2. He can wall jump just like in his game.

3. Level 1 he uses zero's sword that he obtained in Megaman X 5 when Zero died  and swings it like parappa but directly ahead and faster then kratos's swing

4. Level 2 he uses his hadoken like in the original Megaman X that travels half way though the screen so faster then radec's level 2 but shorter difference. Oh and its a large but normal hadoken, so its not like the MvC hadoken where its a beam.

5. Level 3 he gains his Ultimate armor and he's able to use his nova strike and plasma buster shots. The color pallet will be the x6 pallet.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 9 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Re: MegaMan X in All-Stars

Oct 24, 2012

I don't think it would ever happen.

Isn't Mega Man kind've dieing anyway, and you also said he is closer towards Nintendo, but if he was in that would be cool too.

Message 2 of 9 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 24, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:

I don't think it would ever happen.

Isn't Mega Man kind've dieing anyway, and you also said he is closer towards Nintendo, but if he was in that would be cool too.

Well thats the thing I know he can't I just had this idea for him so I just posted it to get it out there. And yes Megaman is dying out but its not the lack of intrest in Megaman its the company that owns him. Their new megman network like games haven't been successful, they also ruined the integrity of Megaman X when they released Megamn X 7, 8. Capcom cancelled the megaman mmo, cancelled a megmann game where you make your character based on equipment picked off of enemies, and Capcom cancelled Megaman Legends 3. Also a lot of people are still **bleep** including me about not having X in MvC3.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 9 (302 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Oct 24, 2012

nope.avi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 4 of 9 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Oct 24, 2012

They had him and Pacman in some fighting game didn't they? They also made him look completely stupud..

The company that owns him is probably done with Mega Man and the franchise and wants to move onto bigger or better things I imagine. 

They make him look stupid and cancle the games so hopefully people forget.

Message 5 of 9 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 24, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:

They had him and Pacman in some fighting game didn't they? They also made him look completely stupid..

The company that owns him is probably done with Mega Man and the franchise and wants to move onto bigger or better things I imagine. 

They make him look stupid and cancel the games so hopefully people forget.

Yes they used Box-art megaman and that **bleep** more people off, it was one thing to not include him in MvC3 but to ruin his image is just low. I personally feel CAPCOM has a beef with the Megaman creator because he quite and moved on so they tried to intentionally belittle Megaman's image. Basically CAPCOM is being a whiny baby and their constantly destroying IPs that iconic and had a strong fan base, also don't forget about their money grubbing on disk DLC. I think CAPCOM is slowly climbing the tree to become a terrible company like EA.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 9 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

I freaking loved Bad Box Art MegaMan. Put him in All-Stars

Message 7 of 9 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Oct 24, 2012

OORheza wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:

They had him and Pacman in some fighting game didn't they? They also made him look completely stupid..

They make him look stupid and cancel the games so hopefully people forget.

Yes they used Box-art megaman and that **bleep** more people off, it was one thing to not include him in MvC3 but to ruin his image is just low. I personally feel CAPCOM has a beef with the Megaman creator because he quite and moved on so they tried to intentionally belittle Megaman's image. Basically CAPCOM is being a whiny baby and their constantly destroying IPs that iconic and had a strong fan base, also don't forget about their money grubbing on disk DLC. I think CAPCOM is slowly climbing the tree to become a terrible company like EA.

---

It's funny because I think EA is worse than Activision.

Message 8 of 9 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 24, 2012

firkbardic8 wrote:

I freakng loved Bad Box Art MegaMan. Put him in All-Stars

time to bring home the bacon

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 9 of 9 (254 Views)