Highlighted
Aug 26 2012
By: quickfire123 Uncharted Territory 1807 posts

MegaMan X Moveset {DLC}

15 replies 2337 views Edited Aug 26, 2012

Alright I want one of my favorite childhood games to make it, and thats MegaMan.

I had to choose which series to choose and I choose the X series since he first came to ps in thiis series and this game was mostly for ps.

I choose MegaMan from X5 to represent. I had to choose one that had the Z-Saber which was from X3 - X6. So I went with the one that sold the most on the ps. Also out of all of them he was the most balanced.

I first thought that it should incoorperate all of his games but, it would make him unbalanced.

I also thought that one of his supers should be that he take one of the character for his buster but, he would be shooting random stuff so that was scrapped.

Unlike his games he wont be able to move while he shoots.

All of his attacks have a range limit and had to change a lil so they are not op.

I did not put x attack because his air attacks would be the same as the ground.

The last thing is that I had to take away one of his attacks since it would be op, it slows down time.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MegaMan X Moveset

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Key:

S = Square

T = Triangle

O = Circle

C = Charged Attack

< = Left

^ = Up

> = Right

v = Down

Pink = Attacks that knock back

Blue = Attacks that can be walk through

Orange = Attacks that stun

White = Attacks that can combo

[] = Time to find attack in video

Abilities:

X will have special abilities that makes him different from the rest.

Abilitiy to charge all triangle and square attacks to do different attack like game.

Above his health bar will be a sideways energy bar like in his game. Every time you use a charge attack it depleats it. All weapons share this bar. It recovers with time. This is so charged attacks can't be spammed. Certain attacks will take up more. Different attacks take different amount of energy.

To charge up hold down the button. If you get hit you don't loose charge up. You only need to hold the shape, ex. if you do ^ + O all you need to hold is O after.

Block button is changed with with dash. This will also use the energy bar butt less.

Guide:

Here is a guide to see how each attack looks in motion. Ill post the time where you can find the attack in the video.

Square:

Since X doesn't have any meele attacks I had to use the Z-Saber that he get from Zero in this game.

S + ^ = Z-Saber up (launcher)

S + </> = Z-Saber side
S + v = Z-Saber down
S = Z-Saber

Triangle:

This will be some of his special attacks from the game.

T + ^ = Wing Spiral (Punches upward and a mini tornado comes out)     [1:14 -1:17]

T + </> = Firefly Laser (X become imovable and shoot a projectile that he can control and explodes on contact)     [0:42 - 0:49]

T + v = Goo Shaver (Shoots a gel that slides throught the floor)     [0:58 - 1:02]

T = Cresent Shot (Fires crescent-shaped plasma shots in random directions)     [0:11 - 0:15]

CT + ^ = Wing Spiral (Punches upward and a mini tornado comes out diagnol / expands the farther it goes)     [1:17 - 1:29]

CT + </> = Firefly Laser (Fires a laser for a certain amout of time)     [0:49 - 0:57]

CT + v =  Goo Shaver (Shoots 3 blocks of ice to the front and back of him)     [1:03 - 1:13]

CT = Cresent Shot (Makes a shield for a certain amount of time that can only block projectiles)     [0:15 - 0:26]

Circle:

The rest of his special attacks and his megabuster.

O + ^ =  Tri Thunder (Fires three lightning bolts; upwards, forwards and downwards)     [0:27 - 0:30]

O + </> = Spike Ball (Fires a green-coloured spike ball a short distance forward before it returns to X)     [1:30 - 1:33]

O + v = Ground Fire (Shoots a circular flame on the ground, like Sweet Tooth's fire bottle throw)     [1:49 - 1:52]

O = Megabuster (Shoots a little plasma shot)

CO + ^ = Tri Thunder (Six lightning bolts will sweep the screen at random points one at a time in the field)     [0:31 - 0:41]

CO + </> = Spike Ball (Fires a purple spike ball that bounces foward)     [1:33 - 1:39]

O + v = Ground Fire (Shoots large fire waves in front of and behind X)     [1:52 - 2:02]

CO = Megabuster (Shoots one big plasma shoot)

Block:

His block is replaced with a dash that uses energy.

R1 = Dash

Supers:

Level 1:

Turns into his Gaea Armor and uses his Gaea Armor giga attack. (Happens fast)     [2:40 - 2:47]

Level 2:

Uses his Ride Armor (Like FP lvl 2)     [2:15]

Level 3:

Uses his Falcon Armor giga attack. Cinimatic super.     [3:09 - 3:14]

Alternate Costume:

Ultimate Armor X

Edit:

N/A

Message 1 of 16 (2,337 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Re: MegaMan X Moveset {DLC}

Aug 26, 2012

awesome qyick so this is what you were talking about on the chat earlier kudos this looks amazing

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 2 of 16 (2,329 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Aug 26, 2012
If superbot read this their mind would be blown and put him in the game lol kudos once again
Message 3 of 16 (2,328 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Aug 26, 2012

You have convinced me he should be in (DLC)! I should bump my sir dan moveset

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 4 of 16 (2,322 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Aug 26, 2012
Message 5 of 16 (2,306 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Aug 26, 2012

finally someone who loves mega man x as much as i do. fantastic work my friend. i would love to see this happen. MAKE IT HAPPPEN SUPERBOT.............pleaseSmiley Wink

Message 6 of 16 (2,275 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Aug 26, 2012

i would pay 60$ just to play as mega man x.

Message 7 of 16 (2,273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Aug 26, 2012
buy sfx tekken
it has cole and megaman and pacman

no need
Message 8 of 16 (2,264 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Nice. You got MMX's moves from MMX5, which is my 4th favorite one. A suggestion: instead of using the Ultimate armor as a alt. costume, you think it should be the Fourth Armor?

X Fourth Armor 

Message 9 of 16 (2,256 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2012

Beast bro.I have been saying that I want either X or Zero in for months.Now I feel like making a Zero moveset Smiley Very Happy

I actually posted a few hours ago that X and Zero are most iconic to me.Awesome!

Message 10 of 16 (2,236 Views)
0 Likes