Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Re: Medusa's Head Item - Found It!!!

Nov 4, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

Sorry about the title then... I always thought it was Medusa's head, because a lot of people said so and it was on the IGN wiki... Smiley Tongue

So don't hate on things like that, since not everyone has played the God of War franchise.. Let alone know about the Greek mythologie..

my bad, didnt mean to sound mad at you x) i was mainly mad at SB (if they indeed gave it the wrong name)

Message 41 of 49 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Alright if there is an iem that kills in this game then the Super Nova need to be in this game from the Jak and Daxter franchise!

Super Nova.png

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 42 of 49 (201 Views)
Sackboy
568 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I think the Super Nova is in the game, but not as a kill item. But I can be wrong...

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 43 of 49 (195 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

I think the Super Nova is in the game, but not as a kill item. But I can be wrong...

I highely doubt it is in the game, but it seriously deserves and needs to be in this game, since it couldnt be Jaks Special, they  must make up for it by making it a powered weapon!

Only time will tell.
Message 44 of 49 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Hmm.. I saw a gun like that which shoots an electric bolt horizontal... I have never played Jak & Daxter, so I don't really know how it works. That gun I saw could have also been from killzone.. I'll search it up! Smiley Happy

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 45 of 49 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Nov 4, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

Niceneasy92 wrote:

I do think the gorgon head is a cool idea, but I think there should be an item that kills for every level, but that particular item is only available on a certain level. Like on Hades, it could have the gorgon head, but on metropolis it could have the groovitron that makes people dance when they get hit by it, and if you hit them while there dancing, it's a kill. It would still be just as rare to find though.

That would be interesting except for the balancing problem. They would have to make each item have the same range and effect(with just a different look, like dancing compared to being turned to stone).

Exactly, same kind of thing, just with a different level's spin on the item. I think it would be great at showing of each individual game more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 46 of 49 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Never mind about the weapon I saw Blue, it's indeed a weapon from Killzone. 

Message 47 of 49 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Never mind about the weapon I saw BlueDragon, it's a weapon from Killzone as I suspected.

Message 48 of 49 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 5, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

Never mind about the weapon I saw BlueDragon, it's a weapon from Killzone as I suspected.

BlueDiamond.. btw yeah I knew it wasn't a Jak gun once you said blue electric..

Only time will tell.
Message 49 of 49 (134 Views)
0 Likes