Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/19/2012
Offline
1785 posts
 

Re: Medusa's Head Item - Found It!!!

Nov 3, 2012
Ranked games aren't the only ones they have online so I'd imagine it wouldn't effect those.
Message 21 of 49 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: Medusa's Head Item - Found It!!!

Nov 3, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
Ranked games aren't the only ones they have online so I'd imagine it wouldn't effect those.

I know,I will play ranked games,and 1v1/whats non ranked/

 

Message 22 of 49 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: Medusa's Head Item - Found It!!!

Nov 3, 2012

Here's a picture for those who haven't seen it.

 

Item PSAS.jpg

 

took this a while ago but I never saw how it was used

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 23 of 49 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
568 posts
 

Re: Medusa's Head Item - Found It!!!

Nov 3, 2012

I always thought that the Medusa Head in that picture was a squid... -.-''


Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 24 of 49 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: Medusa's Head Item - Found It!!!

Nov 3, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

I always thought that the Medusa Head in that picture was a squid... -.-''


It vaguely reminds me of the sentinel robots from matrix. Only it's green.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 25 of 49 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
448 posts
 

Re: Medusa's Head Item - Found It!!!

Nov 3, 2012
Omar did say it wasn't the only super rare item... (or someone did anyway). I wonder what else there could be...
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 26 of 49 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: Medusa's Head Item - Found It!!!

Nov 3, 2012

TheLastStopByMe wrote:
Omar did say it wasn't the only super rare item... (or someone did anyway). I wonder what else there could be...

GOW chest is rare

 

Message 27 of 49 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
448 posts
 

Re: Medusa's Head Item - Found It!!!

Nov 3, 2012
Are there any super rare NON God of War items...?
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 28 of 49 (119 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/18/2012
Offline
1014 posts
 

Re: Medusa's Head Item - Found It!!!

Nov 3, 2012

joblade wrote:

Here's a picture for those who haven't seen it.

 

Item PSAS.jpg

 

took this a while ago but I never saw how it was used


i always said it looks like euryales head. it looks fatter and euryale was a bigger character in GoW (no pun intended XD) Medussa is just like every other Gorgon in the games unlike Euryale. 

Message 29 of 49 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/18/2012
Offline
1014 posts
 

Re: Medusa's Head Item - Found It!!!

Nov 3, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

TheLastStopByMe wrote:
Omar did say it wasn't the only super rare item... (or someone did anyway). I wonder what else there could be...

GOW chest is rare

 


the chest isnt an item. it comes out of the doors in metropolis stage because of the moving platform, though it is rare. ive only seen it once on the beta.

Message 30 of 49 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes