Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Re: Meaning behind your PSN name

Dec 2, 2012

G_V_N - This is my first name with all of the vowels taken out.

1234567890- Because I needed 6-15 characters, and I couldn't choose just one number.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 21 of 25 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Dec 2, 2012

I had got a Xbox 360 for my 16th birthday I wanted a PS3 but a Xbox 360 2 controllers and Call of Duty 2 or just a PS3.. welp I had to pick a gamertag was going with KingE (E standing for my nickname E.T.) but in High School me and my friends used Dooky to replace saying the N" word (thus the misspelling). And another term we used was going Ape(DBZ reference) or Beast Mode. DookyApe didn't really click with me but Peter Jacksons King Kong was hot around that time (and Denzal Washington's Training day speech) so thus Came DookyKong and 3 RROD later become the PSN take over

I had people think I misspelled Donkey Kong for years

Message 22 of 25 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Stelmoslight is actually a compilation of the words "St. Elmo's light", which is a phenomenon known to happen on sailing ships where sailors would see plasmic discharges from the mast of the ship.  Kind of random, but I thought it was cool.

Message 23 of 25 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

Kingdom Hearts

but of course one of those dummy accounts alreatd had Organization_13 and Organization_XIII was 1 character too long, so I decided to add numbers and capitalize everything else so it didn't look stupid

Message 24 of 25 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Dean-Bax96...

Dean, being my first name;

Bax, being the first three letters of my surname (abbreviated from Baxendale);

and 96, the year of my birth (abbreviated from 1996)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Message 25 of 25 (68 Views)
0 Likes