Feb 14 2013
By: shadowtaman Sackboy 439 posts

Maybe once? (fallout character?)

8 replies 203 views Edited Feb 14, 2013

this week on IGN they announced that the CEO of obsidian, has ALOT of ideas for Fallout, and their next game, But maybe; and from a qoute, They have thought of all stars?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Like, say, Fallout: Los Angeles.

"We need an interesting confined area. So I mean, it could be LA. Fallout LA. That could be interesting. It’d probably be The Boneyard, which is from Fallout 1. It could be very different. It could be almost a Walking Dead meets Fallout-like thing because of all the radiation.”

Urquhart was speaking to Rock, Paper, Shotgun when he unveiled that idea – which, again, isn't anything more than a wishful thought at this point. But he did go on to say, too, that "we talk to Bethesda all the time." So it certainly seems as if the potential's there for something like Fallout: New Vegas 2/Fallout: LA to become a reality in the future."

"we talk to Bethesda all the time." this is the qoute that got me thinking, maybe they have thought about it once, or twice, of putting the wastelander inside of this game,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog meat level 3 anyone?, or a overly powerful v.a.t.s. system level 3? Anyways, i think it would be a neat idea, and a cool character but not really right now, due to the kat and emmit burn we just got; We needa dlc that everyone has been waiting for, but in due time id like to see this.

WORLD RECORD FOR ALL STARS HELD BY SHADOWTAMAN @ 23:21.05
DATE - 11/16/13 RULED BY SRL.

WORLD RECORD FOR TRIAL% ON ALL-STARS AT 1:20:12

WORLD RECORD FOR 0 CYCLE ROXAS AT 1:04!
http://www.twitch.tv/mybrothersco/c/3651281

SPEEDRUNSLIVE.COM!!!!! - GO HERE TO WATCH OTHERS SPEED RUN, SRL IS A SUPPORTER FOR PLAY-STATION ALL STARS WOOOO!

Twitch.tv/mybrothersco - my live stream for all stars, and melee!
Message 1 of 9 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Maybe once? (fallout character?)

Feb 14, 2013

wait what

Message 2 of 9 (169 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Feb 14, 2013
What has that got anything to do with All Stars ?
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 3 of 9 (164 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Feb 14, 2013
I see nothing about all stars on this article also if not mistaking if I am please correct me but didn't the fallout series started on the PC?
Message 4 of 9 (161 Views)
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Feb 14, 2013
I love fallout also but having a fallout character doesnt seem possible as fallout has no real main character as they are always unnamed characters designed by the user but the fallout themed map would be cool but what would you mesh it with?
Message 5 of 9 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

If there was a Fallout rep it would be the series mascot Vault boy.

Vault Boy

Level 1: Fatman/mini nuke launcher

Level 2: Alien Blaster

Level 3: VATS + Experimental MIRV

Message 6 of 9 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Feb 15, 2013
The more 3rd parties the bigger the appeal and the better. I wouldn't be a whiny fanboy over a highly praised game like fallout having representation
Message 7 of 9 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Feb 15, 2013
@retrosoul22 what about that huge **bleep** space lazer from NV? That would be a pretty sweet 2 bar
Message 8 of 9 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Feb 15, 2013

mattman25 wrote:
@retrosoul22 what about that huge **bleep** space lazer from NV? That would be a pretty sweet 2 bar

Oh wow, i forgot about the Orbital laser.

Message 9 of 9 (52 Views)
0 Likes