Wastelander
857 posts

Re: Maybe a sequel should be Power Stone-style?

Jan 30, 2017

I like the idea of changing tactics to this style of gameplay, since it would decrease the comparisons to SSB ever so slightly and still create a unique experience without being forced to rely on splitscreen for local play.

That said, the video shown looked far too chaotic in my opinion--I would want the amount of items to be toned down a bit and for stage hazards to be a little more apparent to players who might not be familiar with the game.

Message 21 of 25 (626 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8096 posts

Jan 30, 2017
I think it should be a kart racing game next time
Sleep Matt signature
Message 22 of 25 (616 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
371 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2017

SteepMatt wrote:

No...you don't think that, dude. Be honest.

Astroking112 wrote:

I like the idea of changing tactics to this style of gameplay, since it would decrease the comparisons to SSB ever so slightly and still create a unique experience without being forced to rely on splitscreen for local play.

That said, the video shown looked far too chaotic in my opinion--I would want the amount of items to be toned down a bit and for stage hazards to be a little more apparent to players who might not be familiar with the game.

The characters in Power Stone had very limited movesets compared to other fighting games and that's why it relied heavily on items. PlayStation characters, of course, would have much bigger movesets so they won't have to rely on that.

photo ps_x_nintendo__super_smash_bros_all_stars_banner_by_leehatake93-d7xemvu_zps79773a33.png

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/856602_344020822380348_166790138_o.jpg
Message 23 of 25 (603 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Feb 1, 2017

Bam4evr wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

No...you don't think that, dude. Be honest.

Astroking112 wrote:

The characters in Power Stone had very limited movesets compared to other fighting games and that's why it relied heavily on items. PlayStation characters, of course, would have much bigger movesets so they won't have to rely on that.

and as a result it would play more like a more complex version of GOW: Ascension's Multiplayer cause of the many combos and moves that can be done

Message 24 of 25 (570 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7453 posts

Feb 4, 2017

I'd totally be up for that!

Signature.png

Message 25 of 25 (511 Views)
0 Likes