Gaming Beast
2021 posts

Re: MasterPost (Zombie Survival, Stage Creator, and More!)

Aug 20, 2012

I was considering that as well. I'd hope some more things would be added in LBP if so ( a fighter pack? )

Message 41 of 55 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Re: ThatDamnNarwhal's Master Post

Aug 25, 2012

I Got A Poll For What Characters Do You Want To See In Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Its @ http://www.sodahead.com/entertainment/who-do-you-want-to-see-in-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/...

Message 42 of 55 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 25, 2012
amazing list man loved what you added in here like my stage creation idea and unlockables Smiley Very Happy
------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Message 43 of 55 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2021 posts

Aug 27, 2012
Actually Ive been pushing a few of these ideas including Stage Creation and unlockables for quite a while now. In all honesty I thought you took a few ideas from me. Seeing your comment now, I guess not then. xD
Its great to see Im not the only one thinking similar things like this, with multiple people supporting similar ideas maybe someone in Superbot might see it and consider it.
And thanks.
Message 44 of 55 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2021 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Hey guys, I took another break because of school. Someone mind catching me up a little? If not it's cool,  can do it myself. 

Also, has anyone made any sweet suggestions recently, besides characters? This thread needs a severe update but I'll do it later if anyone cares.

I'm not gone! Still here and still a huge fan, you have no idea how much I love and talk about this game xD Even converted a stubborn hardcore nintendo fan friend of mine to try out the game instead of hating it. 

Message 45 of 55 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Ok, a lot of things have happened around here.

First theres a guy named RumbaLumba who have been leaking music from the new beta.

Paul Gale have messaged Superbot, concerning the final roster, and he is hinting to an assasain from assasains creed ( most likely connor ).

A guy named sid shruman that works at scea said that there would be only 20 characters ( which i believe its no true )

Possible character reveal at EB expo ( Omar is going to be in there )

And i think thats it..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 46 of 55 (51 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Zombies! But not generic zombies.

This is how it should work:
1. You pick your allstar and the game starts.
2. All of the other allstars come out, but they move like zombies, their skin and hair are pale and scruffy, and their clothes are ripped and dirty.
3. When they attack you the screen goes black&white (little by little). Over time the screen gets less black&white. If it gets to a certain point, you die.
4. You attack them and your super meter works like normal. The zombie allstars can be killed by depleting their health or using a super on them.
5. With each wave, the zombie allstars get more vicious, strong, and have more health.
6. No matter what wave you're on, supers will always automatically kill zombies, even if they have a lot of health.

this can happen.
Message 47 of 55 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Oct 3, 2012
...Or the zombies from Drake's level 3 super...

but I wouldn't be a fan of this.
Message 48 of 55 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 3, 2012
You missed so much...
Message 49 of 55 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Glad you're back man, I'm posting a fresh new idea for lobbies later tonight or tomorrow.

Message 50 of 55 (37 Views)
0 Likes