Fender Bender
2671 posts

Re: ThatDamnNarwhal's Master Post

Aug 10, 2012

Smiley Happy Noticed you were back the other day. Still nice seeing an original poster make a return.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 31 of 55 (118 Views)
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Re: ThatDamnNarwhal's Master Post ( Zombie Survival, Stage Creator, and More!)

Aug 10, 2012
Agreed about DLC. We should get Expansion packs. I'd actually prefer to wait longer for 2 packs, each with 6-10 characters plus stages and extra goodies.
Message 32 of 55 (116 Views)
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Aug 10, 2012
I like the sackboy idea deviate. Maybe instead of strictly zombie survival, it can be straight up survival with differebt themes ( zombies being the main and bigges ). I can see Sackboy survival xD Or maybe Heartless survival? I can totally see robot survival too likein the Arena from Ratchet and Clank Deadlocked. Thanks for the idea bro! I'll add more detail an put it when I get on a PC.
Message 33 of 55 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Aug 10, 2012
Update:
Added detail to expansion packs and added the following

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:
Update: This idea was inspired by Deviate_Timmeh. Thanks bro!
So anyways, instead of just having zombie survival, why not just make it overall survival ( zombies would be the main one though ). For an example, the characters, level, lighting, death animation, story and attitude would be different but the gameplay would essentially be the same concept. It would be hoards, specials, minor bosses, major bosses. I’ll list off some examples.
Little Big Survival:
Hoards: Random angry sackboys dressed in outfits looking like the All-Stars coming towards you.The programming would be the same as the original zombies. Remember, they do not move like normal players.
Specials: The pop-it. The attacks that the popit will do varies. It can spawn bombs from above in which you must avoid, it can go around trying to crush you, or it can set random parts of the level as hazards (which can be either permanent or temporary).
Well I think you get the point. Heartless survival and the arena from Ratchet and Clank: Deadlocked would also be awesome, but zombies I think would be the main focus. Also on a note, I do not know the current moves if there were to be a sackboy character but it will not apply to the sackboys in survival, like I said they will move nothing like a player they have their own programming. Sackboys moveset and supers might change the plan for the LBP survival but I just don’t know yet. Just some ideas.

Message 34 of 55 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Aug 11, 2012
Updated:

Tournaments:

Spoiler
All-Stars can add private and open tournament modes where you could gather up a bunch of your friends and have a BETA where it's an organized event which would go off like a normal fighting tournament and the losers could spectate the match with different camera angles and their own camera to even record with.To add some extra fun that would be cool but not needed.. Custom names would be cool, and mics enabled at all times. Any more ideas for tournaments?Tournament

Again, should I just make a thread for each idea? I really feel like that'd get more attention rather than overwhelming people with so much text and information. Kinda feels like nobody wants to read any of it because there's too much to read. Hell the text above probably scared people away from reading this..

Message 35 of 55 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Re: MasterPost (Zombie Survival, Stage Creator, and More!)

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012
You're still trying to promote the zombie idea I just randomly put on the forms? Haha your take on it was the best and you really took to a level I didn't think of.P.s. if it actually gets on or something cool like that I would like my name some where cuz I think I was the first to suggest and you expanded on it or maybe have a scthye weapon as an item in the game haha. Your still top dog in here man
Message 36 of 55 (84 Views)
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Aug 13, 2012
Thank man, I'll add you in when I get home. I couldnt just let the idea die after the forums deleted it at the update. I think im going to try one more time to make this attractive to people and then if it doesnt work then everythomg gets its own thread. I tried putting it in 1 so posts by me dont flood in the forum but I guess that backfired at me.
Message 37 of 55 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Aug 13, 2012

Update:

Added more information.

Message 38 of 55 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Aug 16, 2012
Okay next week Ill be making seperate threads with more detail, itd be easier on everyone to focus on one topic ratger than being overwhelmed by many in one thread.
Message 39 of 55 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Aug 16, 2012
with stage creation i was thinking you could make it in lbp and upload it to all stars.
Message 40 of 55 (55 Views)
0 Likes