Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

Re: ThatDamnNarwhal's Master Post

Aug 9, 2012

Im gonna wait and hear about what paul says and superbot says about characters and leaks! Like idk where you guys getting these from.

Message 21 of 55 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Did I forget to mention that this a suggestion/idea thread? I'm not saying that what I am saying is official and will be in the game. Sorry for the confusion. Also glad to see some older members are still here and didn't all leave.

Message 22 of 55 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2012

Updated and bumped. Thanks everyone for welcoming back but do you have any opinions on these ideas? I know it's a lot to read, it'd be cool if you'd at least skim it. It would be cool to get a discussion started and maybe some Kudos so these ideas get some more attention. Anything to add or say at all? Any of your own ideas like modes or unlockables? It'l be sweet to see some discussions and ideas come up. 

Also trying to start a thread that isn't about complaining or begging for characters, but I guess threads that aren't complaining or involve internet fights don't survive.

Message 23 of 55 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2012

So I will bump this again, sorry if I'm getting annoying this is my 3rd bump. I updated the title so people would understand what's going on in this thread and I added threads I enjoy, I will keep updating.

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

Threads I enjoy and do not want to die or get hidden by massive amounts of useless and clone posts.

Music Tracks/Remixes You Would Like To See Included

Alternate Costumes Idea Thread

And the posts in the grey box in the main thread page.

Update again!:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:
  • More Major DLC rather than minor DLC

Spoiler
Okay this is a crazy idea but what if, instead of putting up character by character in DLC, why not just hold them all for major character DLC's consisting of 8-10 characters and a new story mode!? These Major DLCs would be like an extension which would add more characters, levels, stories, unlockables and such.  I'm not saying to throw off the idea of minor DLC, they can always sell characters skins and such and maybe some single characters here and there, but giant DLC packs would be awesome!  What do you think? This could also add to my holiday and event idea.

Maybe I should do threads one by one to get attention rather than one big one? This doesn't seem to be working, I think large posts scare people away. Smiley Sad

Message 24 of 55 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Re: ThatDamnNarwhal's Master Post ( Zombie Survival, Stage Creator, and More!)

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2012

How did you make that dream team picture!? I tried but it wasn't that good. Can you show me how? This is mine : My Dream Team

Your's is awesome anyway. BTW how did you get the text for dream team

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger for PSASBR!!
Join Stefan's Tourney! http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/NEW-DATE-AND-TIME-Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/td-p/37621483
Message 25 of 55 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2012

I used images from PlanetRenders and a program called GIMP. The font I used for Dream Team is the same font from Counter Strike. Everything else is just color and lighting editing I did, it could be better. Any thoughts on the new update to the post?

Message 26 of 55 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Aug 10, 2012

Thread must not get buried.

Thread must stay on top.

Thread must trump clone threads. 

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 27 of 55 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Aug 10, 2012
Message 28 of 55 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Aug 10, 2012

I was talking to someone awhile back about a horde mode, but instead of battling all the other characters they are all sackbots dressed up as the other characters. Any thoughts on that?

Message 29 of 55 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Aug 10, 2012

Lol, i tried to get some discussion for you Narwhal. Alas, my poor fellow, not a single soul does dwell on this thread. >.<

Message 30 of 55 (97 Views)
0 Likes