Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: Marko Hurt Himself in his Confusion

Oct 7, 2012

joblade wrote:

You guys have to remember that Paul gales information might not be right, he himself said superbot might have given false info to find out who his contact is.

i know that but the one thing i don't understand is this.  if theres a possible chance that the false info youre giving out is going to be put up on the internet for all the fans to see, why would you lie about characters that everybody wants?  you're practically setting up your fans to be at least somewhat disappointed when they find out its not true.  why wouldn't you lie about characters that no one really wanted to see so they won't be disappointed when they find out those characters aren't actually in the game?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 27 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Oct 7, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

joblade wrote:

You guys have to remember that Paul gales information might not be right, he himself said superbot might have given false info to find out who his contact is.

i know that but the one thing i don't understand is this.  if theres a possible chance that the false info youre giving out is going to be put up on the internet for all the fans to see, why would you lie about characters that everybody wants?  you're practically setting up your fans to be at least somewhat disappointed when they find out its not true.  why wouldn't you lie about characters that no one really wanted to see so they won't be disappointed when they find out those characters aren't actually in the game?

Because he didn't know if its really true or not, the characters could also be DLC. In reality we probably won't know until the game comes out and superbot tells us which characters will be dlc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 22 of 27 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Oct 7, 2012

joblade wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

joblade wrote:

Because he didn't know if its really true or not, the characters could also be DLC. In reality we probably won't know until the game comes out and superbot tells us which characters will be dlc.

i meant superbot, not pale gale

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 27 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

joblade wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

joblade wrote:

i meant superbot, not pale gale

Oh I don't know maybe drastic measures to find out his contact. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 24 of 27 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Paul Gale will come out of the corner he's backed himself into still looking like the good guy. However he'll keep bs'ing about the game for as long as he can because he very well knows that no one will give a flying f*** about him as soon as the charecter hints/reveals stop.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 25 of 27 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 7, 2012

this whole thing is really confusing, it could go both ways

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 26 of 27 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted