Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Marko Hurt Himself in his Confusion

Oct 7, 2012

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

Honestly, the main thing I'm getting from all this chaos is that something isn't adding up.  Just think about it:  someone here has to be right, and someone has to be wrong and/or lying.  By launch day, we'll finally be able to find out just who is doing what.

yeah it doesnt make sense at all

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 11 of 27 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 7, 2012

RJRACCOON wrote:
In the new interview at EB he was saying different things like the beta is out right but its o
ver, you can play as Sly but he is not playable, and the game comes out NOV. 22nd. So we just need to stay focus on what we think till things are final. Its the final match of the game where he says all of this.

He said it comes out on Nov. 22nd because that's when it comes out in Australia, where the expo was taking place.  He was being aware of the audience he was speaking to

Message 12 of 27 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Oct 7, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

RJRACCOON wrote:
In the new interview at EB he was saying different things like the beta is out right but its o
ver, you can play as Sly but he is not playable, and the game comes out NOV. 22nd. So we just need to stay focus on what we think till things are final. Its the final match of the game where he says all of this.

He said it comes out on Nov. 22nd because that's when it comes out in Australia, where the expo was taking place.  He was being aware of the audience he was speaking to

i guess that makes sense for this particular piece of info

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 27 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Oct 7, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

Honestly, the main thing I'm getting from all this chaos is that something isn't adding up.  Just think about it:  someone here has to be right, and someone has to be wrong and/or lying.  By launch day, we'll finally be able to find out just who is doing what.

that's the vibe i'm getting from all of this.  i'm pretty hesitant to take either side

Message 14 of 27 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 7, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

that's the vibe i'm getting from all of this.  i'm pretty hesitant to take either side

me too, i feel like they want us to just give up and not expect anything else but idk >.> this whole thing seems REALLY weird haha

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 15 of 27 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 7, 2012

BelowZer0__ wrote:

Here's the quote 

Paul gale- Me saying those things and putting up certai hints like the jet ski one that were so obviously designed to represent a certain character

That doesn't prove it was Crash 100% but not bad.

Message 16 of 27 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

BelowZer0__ wrote:

Here's the quote 

Paul gale- Me saying those things and putting up certai hints like the jet ski one that were so obviously designed to represent a certain character

thanks for this.  so there are other characters we don't know about if he's not lying that is.  Superbot said theyd consider DLC based on fan demand after the game is released so this jet ski hint is implying new characters on disc or somehow applies to an already released one.  but what if superbot is lying and has already started DLC?

WHAT IS GOING ON!?

Message 17 of 27 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 7, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

BelowZer0__ wrote:

Here's the quote 

thanks for this.  so there are other characters we don't know about if he's not lying that is.  Superbot said theyd consider DLC based on fan demand after the game is released so this jet ski hint is implying new characters on disc or somehow applies to an already released one.  but what if superbot is lying and has already started DLC?

WHAT IS GOING ON!?

That kind of information is beyond me.

Message 18 of 27 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

I said tha Paul confirmed crash because he said that it represented a CHARACTER and back when he first posted that hint, the only guesses were crash, ridge racer stage and uncharted stage and he said that someone has guessed it correctly

"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 19 of 27 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Oct 7, 2012

You guys have to remember that Paul gales information might not be right, he himself said superbot might have given false info to find out who his contact is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 20 of 27 (76 Views)
0 Likes