Oct 07 2012
By: this_is_Marko Gaming Beast 2075 posts

Marko Hurt Himself in his Confusion

26 replies 409 views Edited Oct 7, 2012

i'm honestly super confused about everything that's going on right now.  Some people have quotes of Omar saying that there will be more characters on the disc and some people have quotes of him saying there won't be.  And where does that leave Paul Gale in all this?  Was he lying, given false info, or actually correct and Superbot is hiding something?  And rumbalumba as well?  his hints and Paul Gale's hints both seemed to be pointing at the same people.  I know he hacked the beta but is he just playing us now or does he know something superbot isn't telling us either?  Does anyone know what's going on for sure?

...uh...brain is hurting now...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 27 (409 Views)
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Re: Marko Hurt Himself in his Confusion

Oct 7, 2012

Ya and the funny thing is that Paul gale even confirmed that the jet ski hint was referring to crash

"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 2 of 27 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Oct 7, 2012

BelowZer0__ wrote:

Ya and the funny thing is that Paul gale even confirmed that the jet ski hint was referring to crash

when did he say this exactly? i'm curious...and slightly more confused haha

Message 3 of 27 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Here's the quote 

Paul gale- Me saying those things and putting up certai hints like the jet ski one that were so obviously designed to represent a certain character

"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 4 of 27 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 7, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

i'm honestly super confused about everything that's going on right now.  Some people have quotes of Omar saying that there will be more characters on the disc and some people have quotes of him saying there won't be.  And where does that leave Paul Gale in all this?  Was he lying, given false info, or actually correct and Superbot is hiding something?  And rumbalumba as well?  his hints and Paul Gale's hints both seemed to be pointing at the same people.  I know he hacked the beta but is he just playing us now or does he know something superbot isn't telling us either?  Does anyone know what's going on for sure?

...uh...brain is hurting now...

other people have said there are more than 20 characters in the game too, its all confusing, i think that superbot is reading the forums and wants us let down, and to only think theres 20 characters than jump out and surprise us, but who knows xD 20 is fine

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 5 of 27 (359 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 7, 2012
http://www.dualshocknexus.com/2012/09/ps-all-stars-crash-bandicoot-cross-play.html?m=1 Thats something from Omar himself, so really wait untill the 10th or release.
Message 6 of 27 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 7, 2012

RJRACCOON wrote:
http://www.dualshocknexus.com/2012/09/ps-all-stars-crash-bandicoot-cross-play.html?m=1 Thats something from Omar himself, so really wait untill the 10th or release.

hmm so another thing saying he said more than 20, its another "he said this once versus he said this 10 other times" thing

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 7 of 27 (328 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 7, 2012
In the new interview at EB he was saying different things like the beta is out right but its o
ver, you can play as Sly but he is not playable, and the game comes out NOV. 22nd. So we just need to stay focus on what we think till things are final. Its the final match of the game where he says all of this.

Message 8 of 27 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Oct 7, 2012

RJRACCOON wrote:
In the new interview at EB he was saying different things like the beta is out right but its o
ver, you can play as Sly but he is not playable, and the game comes out NOV. 22nd. So we just need to stay focus on what we think till things are final. Its the final match of the game where he says all of this.

yea i noticed how he seemed to be saying conflicting things in the interview

Message 9 of 27 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Honestly, the main thing I'm getting from all this chaos is that something isn't adding up.  Just think about it:  someone here has to be right, and someone has to be wrong and/or lying.  By launch day, we'll finally be able to find out just who is doing what.

Message 10 of 27 (285 Views)
0 Likes