Oct 07 2012
By: mtjjrstccw1 Treasure Hunter 5383 posts

Malice (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!

[ Edited ]
26 replies 218 views Edited Aug 24, 2013
Malice Moveset

Square

Neutral Square: Mace of Clubs (chicken club) combo

Side Square: dashes forward with the club a short distance, smacking opponent with the club and knocking them back.

Up Square: tosses the club vertically up, then jumps and grabs it, then slams it down on the ground.

Down Square: does 3 quick slams on the ground with the club, first just slamming it, next jumping a bit while slamming it, next twirling and slamming it.

Triangle

Neutral Triangle: Clockwork Hammer slam, where she slams the hammer down, making a huge shockwave that causes opponents to crumble to the ground.

Side Triangle: swings the hammer in an upward arc, knocking the opponent diagonally, this move has a slow build up to the attack but gives a ton of AP.

Up Triangle: jumps upward while extending the hammer vertically upward.

Down Triangle slams hammer on both sides of her then spins with it, this has slow build up to the 2 slams but gives a ton of AP.

Circle

Neutral Circle: bullet shield where she spins around, deflecting any projectiles horizontal to her, but if she is hit either below of above by a projectile, it hurts her and isn't deflected.

Side Circle: Slow magic where she does a counter, and anyone who hits her while she uses the counter, is hit with the slow magic and moves and attacks slow for 10 secs.

Up Circle: slowly charges her AP bar, but this leaves her vulnerable to attack.

Down Circle: Speed boost, where she takes some AP from her bar to gain a speed boost in her attacks and movement, the amount of time she gets in this boost depends on how much AP she has, the max being half a bar (if she has 1 bar or more full, she cannot use this move, just if she has lower than a bar) which gives her 30 secs, and the min being a quarter of a bar, which gives her 15 secs in it.

Air Attacks

Square

Neutral Square: does a swing with her mace of clubs, ejecting opponents similar to the fish item.

Side Square: same as on ground.

Up Square: same as on ground.

Down Square: does a flip, spinning with the mace of clubs in her hands, knocking opponent downwards.

Triangle

Neutral Triangle: same as on ground, but creates bigger shockwave that pops up opponents.

Side Triangle: swings clockwork hammer in a downward arc that sends opponents diagonally downward, making them bounce off walls.

Up Triangle: same as on ground.

Down Triangle: spins with hammer in air, ejecting any opponents it hits.

Circle

Neutral Circle: same as on ground.

Side Circle: same as on ground.

Up Circle: same as on ground. This keeps her suspended in air for a few secs before she descends.

Down Circle: same as on ground.

Supers

Level 1: Uses Nuke Magic that causes massive destruction around her.

Level 2: Uses the Quantic Tuning Fork weapon while having Mecha armor on, and is able to run around and attack the players with the weapons shockwave attacks, that stretch out across the whole floor of a level, or platform if she is standing on one, and she can also smack opponents with it to get kills.

Level 3: The Evil Dog God appears and starts to chase down Malice, anyone that gets in his way being killed if he hits them. The player has to make Malice run though because if she is caught by the Dog God, she is killed as well and loses a point, making it the only level 3 super that can have the character using it die as well. This move lasts the normal length of a level 3 or until Malice is caught and killed by the Dog God, if getting caught, the level 3 ends. Also, players can attack Malice in her level 3 so they can ban together to knock her into her own level 3 to end it and make her lose a point.

Grabs

Side Grab: smacks opponent on the head with mace of clubs several times before they crumple.

Up Grab: jabs opponent in shin with handle of clockwork hammer, and then flicks the hammer head at them, causing them to roll out.

Down Grab: drags clockwork hammer on floor and then swings it overhead, flattening opponent.

Special Traits
-when Malice is killed, she becomes a ghost, and can actually pick the spot where she will respawn, however she has 5 secs to do so, so if the time runs out, and she doesn't press "x" on the spot she wants to respawn on, she will auto respawn to the general place characters respawn.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 1 of 27 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Re: My Malice Moveset!

Oct 9, 2012
guys c'mon, NOBODY commented? tell me what you think?
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 2 of 27 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 9, 2012

who/what is malice?

Play For Fun!
Message 3 of 27 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 9, 2012
type in Malice video game on google...its the one with a girl with a hammer and a dog creature behind her...that is malice
Message 4 of 27 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 9, 2012

here is Malice and the Dog GOd behind her 

Message 5 of 27 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Re: Malice (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!

Aug 24, 2013
UPDATED!
Message 6 of 27 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Aug 24, 2013

The only thing is that you pretty much just rewrote your original moveset again.

NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 7 of 27 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Aug 24, 2013
Nah, i realised I forgot air attacks and grabs, so I added em
Message 8 of 27 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9914 posts

Aug 24, 2013
Your move sets are good but the characters themselves are too obscure.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 9 of 27 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Aug 24, 2013
Sometimes obscurity brings unique and fresh gameplay that actual "known" characters cannot
Message 10 of 27 (104 Views)
0 Likes