Jan 09 2013
By: shadowtaman Sackboy 439 posts

Malabu barby DLC

3 replies 118 views Edited Jan 9, 2013

LOL XD i cant resist, since everyone else is doing it. I could barely compress my laughter when typinmg this up.

PLEASE SUPER BOTS put barby in here!

She can run around and hit people and use frying pans and ken and attack with her!

LEvel 1: she grabs a  Plastic chair and swings it at the enamy breaking it on upon impact.

Level 2: Ken jump infront of barby, wearing his caprees and dresss shirt with a golf shirt tied around his neck, he will go around and fling his arms everywhere saying qoute such as, "you need to be taught a lesson" "IIIIIII AAAAAAAAAM KEEEEEN!"  "Cmon barby lets go party!"

Level 3: Everything goes dark and then you hear barby girl by barby young and then everyone has to avoid barbie as shes dressed as her failed incomplete doll, Kendra the black barby, and the song will play in the backround, while she trys to hit you with her false prostetic leg.

PLEASE BARBY! YEAAAAAAA!

WORLD RECORD FOR ALL STARS HELD BY SHADOWTAMAN @ 23:21.05
DATE - 11/16/13 RULED BY SRL.

WORLD RECORD FOR TRIAL% ON ALL-STARS AT 1:20:12

WORLD RECORD FOR 0 CYCLE ROXAS AT 1:04!
http://www.twitch.tv/mybrothersco/c/3651281

SPEEDRUNSLIVE.COM!!!!! - GO HERE TO WATCH OTHERS SPEED RUN, SRL IS A SUPPORTER FOR PLAY-STATION ALL STARS WOOOO!

Twitch.tv/mybrothersco - my live stream for all stars, and melee!
Message 1 of 4 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Re: Malabu barby DLC

Jan 9, 2013
It is spelled 'Barbie'

B-a-r-b-i-e

Barbie....

this is me helping
Message 2 of 4 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 9, 2013
Troll can't even spell Barbie right...

BUT IN HUMOR!

But in all seriousness, Barbie would be a better contender for Smash Brothers. As weird as this sounds, a majority of her games have appeared on nintendo systems, with very few appearing on PS2. Other then that, there are more Sega and computer related games then on the PlayStation line as well, make Barbie definately not an all star, but maybe a Smash Brother! (Sister)
Message 3 of 4 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Jan 9, 2013
Pahaha be gone troll!
but Barbie makes more sense than Big Daddy! Smiley Tongue im joking by the way for the idiots that cant take a joke
Cold White Wine Aint That Fine!
Message 4 of 4 (71 Views)
0 Likes