Nov 12 2012
By: Goniloc Uncharted Territory 1190 posts

Make your own rivalry stories!

20 replies 277 views Edited Nov 12, 2012

Taking the rivalries we know, we only know two or three stories behind them. See what I'm getting at...?

Jak vs Ratchet 

Daxter makes fun of clank, and they start fighting, so Jak and Ratchet break it up, start talking, get into a fight about who's better friends with their sidekick and boom fightfightfight

Parappa vs Spike

Parappa is walking around rapping and then a monkey jumps on him and Spike laughs so Parappa gets grumpalumpa and fightfightfight

As you can see, I'm not very good at this. So make your own, ya bums!

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 1 of 21 (277 Views)
Splicer
70 posts

Re: Make your own rivalry stories!

Nov 12, 2012
Not creative myself, but I will share this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY2XsFAq2KQ&feature=channel&list=UL
Freeflow-style player. Rapid adjustment to all situations.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 21 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Sir Dan is strolling through polygon land, smiling away, before the red dot of radec's sniper appears on his chest. He dodges away and hides as Radec reveals himself, switching to his shotgun. Radec calls out Sir Dan as a coward who failed his king and his nation, taunting him for the way he died in combat and challenging him to face him like a man. Sir Dan becomes outraged and launches himself at Radec, knocking the shotgun away. Radec fades invisible, laughing, as an angry Sir Dan prepares himself for combat.

Voila.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 3 of 21 (264 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 12, 2012
I'll think of some...this gun be good!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 4 of 21 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Parappa vs spike: parappa sees and monkey running around and having fun and spike catches it in his net parappa kicks spike to free the monkey and it escapes and spike is all like **bleep** and parappas like he just wanted to have fun and the monkey shouldn't be captured for having fun then spike is like oh I get it your a bad guy and trys to get parappa in the net but parappa fights back
Message 5 of 21 (228 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
898 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Kratos sees cole, thinks he's Zeus'es son fight

Big daddy thinks FP is his lil sister and FP fights back

Drake sees sweet tooth gets scared, sweet tooth wants to scare him more or something drake fights back

Idk anymore
Message 6 of 21 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Fat princess wants evil Cole to be her boyfriend and offers him cake, he refuses and slaps the cake away causing FP to cry and get mad... fight starts
I really can't see another reason =P
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 7 of 21 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Raiden believes cole is part of the la Le li le lo so he seeks to wipe them out because he believes a guy shooting electric out of his arms must mean he's a cyborg
Message 8 of 21 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

Pyramid Head rivalry: Pyramid Head fading away slowly...is desperate...he needs to battle a sinner now or he will disappear forever...causing Silent Hill to descend into chaos...he suddenly hears something and turns around, spotting an ice cream truck coming his way...he brings his sword up and slashes at it...it splitting in half and crashing...it then explodes...suddenly a figure comes out of the flames...his body scratched up, but he seems to not care..."well, look what we have here...you see that now heaping pile of scrap...that was my baby, and now it's destroyed...so I'm gonna return the favor to you...HAHAHA" Pyramid Head faces Sweet Tooth's direction...he senses the evil that is him, and all the sins he has committed...this is the thing he needs...to defeat Sweet Tooth so that his body stays intact for longer...""Don't talk? aw, that's gonna take away all the fun of killing you" Pyramid Head brings up his blade. "So you wanna fight huh? ooh this is just what the Tooth ordered! This is gonna be fun..." Sweet Tooth brings his machete out and charges...Pyramid Head charges as well..."SHUT UP AND BLEED!" they clash blades...battle commences.

My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 9 of 21 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

Message 10 of 21 (174 Views)
0 Likes