Oct 01 2012
By: MaximillionPegs Lombax Warrior 180 posts

Make Up A Story

17 replies 307 views Edited Oct 1, 2012
So if you create you own story for PASBR what would it be? It can be anything such as how the characters meet, do they like each other or not? My idea for a story would be the Helghast invade Earth. Radec sends a message to Earth saying the Helghast are on there way to Earth looking for the Ray Sphere to power there weapons. The government or sercet group creates an operation called "Playstation Initiative" so they can gather as many playstation characters to fight off the invasion (kinda like the avengers). Raiden would be a government experiment taking orders and the use of his fighting abilities. The government has had its eye on Cole Mcgrath because he is a powerful conduit and knows about the ray sphere. Sweet tooth has been causing chaos everywhere and is one of FDI's most wanted people. He is needed for his skill at engineering and weapons (sweet bot). Nathan Drake is called too because the government offered to pay him millions of dollars for his skills at weapons and treasure hunting. Kratos is fighting Zues and Zues opens a portal and throws him in it, causing him to end up in modern time. The Government offered to send Kratos back where he come from using the ray sphere. But he has to help fighting off the helegast invasion. So the team would be: Kratos Cole Nathan Drake Raiden Sweet tooth
"There emptiness makes me whole, there weakness makes me strong, there destruction is my creation". - Calypso
Message 1 of 18 (307 Views)
Sackboy
411 posts

Re: Make Up A Story

Oct 1, 2012
so stupid

Message 2 of 18 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Oct 1, 2012
(sad face)
"There emptiness makes me whole, there weakness makes me strong, there destruction is my creation". - Calypso
Message 3 of 18 (283 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 1, 2012

MaximillionPegs wrote:
(sad face)

haha ignore himSmiley Happy im sure it was better than what he could do, killzone fan?Smiley Happy

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 4 of 18 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Yeah Im a fan. I also like infamous.
Message 5 of 18 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 1, 2012

I actually don't want there to be a giant story final boss thing. If anything, I want each of the rival battles to be their specified final bosses.

So like, Nariko and Dante feud would be pretty cool if they did it right.

Message 6 of 18 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Picture this. You play the arcade and get pitted against characters such as Bayonetta, Snake, Sonic etc. The twist at the end is Mario has been taking game characters once on the Playstation console, and turning them against the console. Que epic Nintendo war switching between different 1 vs 1 battles Avengers style.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 7 of 18 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Oct 1, 2012

I think Calypso should be the force that brings all of the characters together to fight. I don't think he should necisarrily be the boss or anything but given his role in the twisted metal series (He basically sets up very dangerous contests for those who don't know) coupled with the fact that he can do pretty much anything (He's more or less satan for those who don't know), it seems like he was made purely so he could one day take on the role of forcing characters from different franchises to fight. in a tournament

Message 8 of 18 (244 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 1, 2012
You play KB and you have to save the All-Stars from Yamimoto and his company, Altendo.
Message 9 of 18 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

I think Calypso should be the force that brings all of the characters together to fight. I don't think he should necisarrily be the boss or anything but given his role in the twisted metal series (He basically sets up very dangerous contests for those who don't know) coupled with the fact that he can do pretty much anything (He's more or less satan for those who don't know), it seems like he was made purely so he could one day take on the role of forcing characters from different franchises to fight. in a tournament

atually yes

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 10 of 18 (218 Views)
0 Likes