#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1389 posts

Re: Make Up A Story

Oct 2, 2012
you must save crash and Spyro including all others kept by Activision to beat it then they become available :-)
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

I think Calypso should be the force that brings all of the characters together to fight. I don't think he should necisarrily be the boss or anything but given his role in the twisted metal series (He basically sets up very dangerous contests for those who don't know) coupled with the fact that he can do pretty much anything (He's more or less satan for those who don't know), it seems like he was made purely so he could one day take on the role of forcing characters from different franchises to fight. in a tournament

I actually consider him the highest possiblity for the final boss

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 2, 2012

AZTEK--24 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

I think Calypso should be the force that brings all of the characters together to fight. I don't think he should necisarrily be the boss or anything but given his role in the twisted metal series (He basically sets up very dangerous contests for those who don't know) coupled with the fact that he can do pretty much anything (He's more or less satan for those who don't know), it seems like he was made purely so he could one day take on the role of forcing characters from different franchises to fight. in a tournament

I actually consider him the highest possiblity for the final boss

revelation calypso is polygon man, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Kratos,cole,nathan drake,sweet tooth,raiden, and radec as sorta a main villian and man made me laugh when i saw the "playstation initiative" not a bad thing just because it reminded me of the avengers which is awesome but yah made a thread real similiar to this i said the team would be nathan drake and lara croft which would be like hawkeye and black widow sorta thing big daddy as hulk,kratos as thor,ratchet and clank as iron man,good cole as captain america with radec leading army of helghast and resistance's chimera
Enemys radec-helghast,chimera
Playstation all stars-cole,ratchet and clank,kratos,big daddy,nathan drake and lara croft but unfortunintly when i posted that idea i was new here and everbody hated the idea.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Polygon man hates to be ignored so he decides to destroy the playstation multiverse.but there was something wrong with his plan and he opens portals on diferent playstation universes but the playstation multiverse is slowly being destoyed so the words mix and everyone who passed trought the portals will have to save the playstation multivrse

or mario is evil and tries to destroy playstation

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Thanks I like all your story ideas too!
"There emptiness makes me whole, there weakness makes me strong, there destruction is my creation". - Calypso
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (33 Views)
0 Likes