Aug 20 2012
By: Kilam6209 First Son 16 posts
Accepted Solution

MY PlayStation All-Starts Battle Royale Beta feedback

[ Edited ]
8 replies 227 views Edited Aug 20, 2012

playstaion all stars feedback

Parappa’s level 3 sometimes don't have audio. Also there's a glitch on parappa's level 3. Sometimes it will activate twice, back to back. And when this happens the super meter will always stay in the disable "x" phase and the time for the fight will be disable, causing an endless fight that won't end.

A little suggestion: when the character is using their alternate color, there avatar on the fighting screen needs to change color as well, so there won't be any type of confusion to who has what meter.

Sometimes when you’re in the air facing in one direction you can't attack in the opposite direction when you're wanting to. Example: let’s say you're in the air facing right (->). Your opponent move toward the left side of the screen, right under you. So you hit left (<-) and Triangle (^) at the same time, the attack will happen but toward the right (->) instead of the left (<-).

I can't tell if sly has a lot of glitches or if it's just one guys connection. During a battle between 3 sly and one colonel radec, one sly was lagging, and my sly would teleport down to the ground while I was mid air trying to escape a tight double team level 2 super situation.

When a character decides to leave or quit a battle: the rest of the players remain in the game, however they can't use their supers, the character model frame will jump/skip around the level, and the time will be disable, leaving the Players in a never ending game with no winner.

Other than these issues i'm enjoying the game and waiting for the offical release.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Re: MY PlayStation All-Starts Battle Royale Beta feedback

Aug 20, 2012

Kilam6209 wrote:

playstaion all stars feedback

Parappa’s level 3 sometimes don't have audio. Also there's a glitch on parappa's level 3. Sometimes it will activate twice, back to back. And when this happens the super meter will always stay in the disable "x" phase and the time for the fight will be disable, causing an endless fight that won't end.

A little suggestion: when the character is using their alternate color, there avatar on the fighting screen needs to change color as well, so there won't be any type of confusion to who has what meter.

Sometimes when you’re in the air facing in one direction you can't attack in the opposite direction when you're wanting to. Example: let’s say you're in the air facing right (->). Your opponent move toward the left side of the screen, right under you. So you hit left (<-) and Triangle (^) at the same time, the attack will happen but toward the right (->) instead of the left (<-).

I can't tell if sly has a lot of glitches or if it's just one guys connection. During a battle between 3 sly and one colonel radec, one sly was lagging, and my sly would teleport down to the ground while I was mid air trying to escape a tight double team level 2 super situation.

When a character decides to leave or quit a battle: the rest of the players remain in the game, however they can't use their supers, the character model frame will jump/skip around the level, and the time will be disable, leaving the Players in a never ending game with no winner.

Other than these issues i'm enjoying the game and waiting for the offical release.

is there even an actual place for someone to give their feedback or is forums the only way???? lol reading this made me want beta even more xD

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Aug 20, 2012
There is a beta forum.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (201 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 20, 2012

@littlejcr

I was lucky enought to get in the beta by winning one of superbots beta contest on facebook. 

I don't know where else to post feedback for the beta. so I just decied to post it on this forum linked from there website.

@VinylSolution

where is this beta forum?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Aug 20, 2012

I PM'd you a link to the Beta forums.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (190 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Aug 20, 2012

thanks man.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Aug 20, 2012

Kilam6209 wrote:

@littlejcr

I was lucky enought to get in the beta by winning one of superbots beta contest on facebook. 

I don't know where else to post feedback for the beta. so I just decied to post it on this forum linked from there website.

@VinylSolution

where is this beta forum?

Ya I have my own thread atm trying to help people, like myself, get beta codes.  Facebook is one of the harder ones so good job winning that one.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (183 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 22, 2012

ok superbot heres what i want to see changed.  i want all characters to recover from being hit a lttle faster.  sometimes i feel like i cant fight for a long time.  i want to see a little mor variety in what happens in the background.  like when quark says "funny, forecast said oh no were all gonna die".  he says that every time.  maybe you could have 2 or three other lines for him to say and make them happen randomly.  other than these things the game is fantastic so far.  thanks for the beta.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (99 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 22, 2012

oh and one more thing.  everytime i return to character select screen it starts me back as kratos.  i have to reselect the character that i want to play as every time.  i wish i could just stay as one character.  thats all.  thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (72 Views)
0 Likes