Reply
Feb 02 2013
By: AntiTidus Splicer 46 posts
Offline

(MUST SEE!) Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Full Roster Combo Video 2 ADVANCED!

6 replies 584 views Edited Feb 2, 2013

Well here it is guys. My new combo video featuring combos that are very probable. Thats what its all about in a fighting game, things you CAN DO. Not those OMG I'M SO LUCKY combos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVbDgnTXgxA&feature=youtu.be

Message 1 of 7 (584 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/25/2009
Offline
292 posts
 

Re: (MUST SEE!) Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Full Roster Combo Video 2 ADVANCED!

Feb 2, 2013
I call BS. Half of the Sweet Tooth combos use the wall.
Message 2 of 7 (564 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/05/2012
Offline
1144 posts
 

Re: (MUST SEE!) Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Full Roster Combo Video 2 ADVANCED!

Feb 2, 2013

holy **bleep**, these combos are really good. i gotta start practicing

Message 3 of 7 (500 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/06/2012
Offline
152 posts
 

Re: (MUST SEE!) Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Full Roster Combo Video 2 ADVANCED!

Feb 2, 2013

Sackboy had one combo lol. The only thing is why would you attempt super super cool combos when there is usually one easy one to pull of and get AP burst?

Message 4 of 7 (386 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
46 posts
 

Re: (MUST SEE!) Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Full Roster Combo Video 2 ADVANCED!

Feb 2, 2013

mac102991 wrote:

Sackboy had one combo lol. The only thing is why would you attempt super super cool combos when there is usually one easy one to pull of and get AP burst?


The sackboy combos may have ended the same way but the original isn't possible in the corner. You need to start it off with a different attack(s) and end it with the same ender. Thats a basic fighting game tactic dude.

Message 5 of 7 (368 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/06/2012
Offline
152 posts
 

Re: (MUST SEE!) Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Full Roster Combo Video 2 ADVANCED!

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

AntiTidus wrote:

mac102991 wrote:

Sackboy had one combo lol. The only thing is why would you attempt super super cool combos when there is usually one easy one to pull of and get AP burst?


The sackboy combos may have ended the same way but the original isn't possible in the corner. You need to start it off with a different attack(s) and end it with the same ender. Thats a basic fighting game tactic dude.


Yes when you are in a corner there are other options for Sackboy, not turning around with the jet and doing the same thing. And the other half of the combos just abuse the wall. Just saying, wasn't super impressed apart from Parapa. When is someone gonna release a real combo video, ya know, one that's actually done against live opponents?

 

EDIT: Big Daddy's were pretty good too.

Message 6 of 7 (361 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
46 posts
 

Re: (MUST SEE!) Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Full Roster Combo Video 2 ADVANCED!

Feb 3, 2013

shadow_fire wrote:
I call BS. Half of the Sweet Tooth combos use the wall.

Meh, sweet tooth doesn't really have midscreen combos. If your a sweet tooth player, you of all people should know that.

Message 7 of 7 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes