Message 11 of 18 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Re: MLB idea ( hear me out )

Mar 10, 2013

GnomeWizard wrote:
AT&T park mixed with DmC would be sick

You see there's the issue, adding a stage would start out an argument on which park. Coming from Boston I'd say Fenway, someone from New York will say otherwise. They can't add every park can they? Maybe if they make a stage it'd be a generic park.

Message 12 of 18 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Mar 10, 2013
Guys I was kidding about a character, I'm just busting some nuts here
A stage would be nice, I like the dmc idea with the park. It can start off as a sadium, like a generic baseball stadium then all of a sudden it becomes limbo and all of the demons are in the back as a stage hazard.
Good idea?
Message 13 of 18 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Mar 10, 2013
A stage where there players hitting fiery baseballs at you for hazards
Message 14 of 18 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Mar 10, 2013

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

GnomeWizard wrote:
AT&T park mixed with DmC would be sick

You see there's the issue, adding a stage would start out an argument on which park. Coming from Boston I'd say Fenway, someone from New York will say otherwise. They can't add every park can they? Maybe if they make a stage it'd be a generic park.

Yeah, I would say, Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia.

Message 15 of 18 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2456 posts

Mar 10, 2013
I was just saying At&T park cause its a hella nice stadium, I've been to a lot of them and that one by far has the most playstation ads of any of them. But i guess we do have a resistance stage set in san francisco already.
Message 16 of 18 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 10, 2013

I've been wanting Yankee Stadium as a stage since this game was announced.

To get around copywrites, just have some of the roster members playing a game in the background. We've already seen Jak, Ratchet, Sir Dan, Kratos, Sackboy and Kat play golf, so it's not much of a stretch. Just use a sped-up version of their usual running animation to depict them stealing base or use their melee weapons as a bat (Dante's counter already looks like a baseball swing).

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 17 of 18 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Mar 10, 2013

I kinda figure MLB as being a stage mashup similar to hot shots golf, generic unnamed players appear in the background pitching balls and smashing them at the screen to hit players. Although a baseball stadium stage would also be cool(again, unnamed, generic, to avoid copyright issues), it could work so well with almost any mashup. Items are also a good idea, a bat that smashes a ball forward and acts like a ranged tuna(never thought i'd say that in my lifetime), and also a minion would be cool and even some backgrounds and icons. 

I don't think it'd ever happen because of how silly the base idea is and i dont think the MLB would really want to get involved, but you cant deny it'd be hella cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 18 of 18 (153 Views)
0 Likes