Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 01 2012
By: Spola1994 Splicer 57 posts

MAYBE I found an easter egg

10 replies 471 views Edited Dec 1, 2012

You have to play as Big Daddy in the training mode to choose columbia as the stage and to put the "Infinite level 3 super" option ON. Then you have to use the Level 3 at the very beginning of the match and you'll se 2 guys swimming in the background... I've tried Big Daddy's level 3 somewhere else or at other points during the match in Columbia but this didn't happen again... Can someone manage to figure out who the two guys are?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2189 posts

Re: MAYBE I found an easter egg

Dec 1, 2012

If you use his level 3 on hades the patapon will be swimming in the background as well

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Dec 1, 2012

This happens in quite a few stages If I remember correctly. If you do it in the San Francisco stage, you'll see Chimera swimming around in the background. I THINK you can see monkeys in the Time room/Invasion stage as well. Not sure about those, though.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
371 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Those two guys could very well be the same two guys that are fighting in the skyline at the intro of Columbia.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Oh well. I didn't try in these stages... But the ones in...

Dec 1, 2012

Oh well. I didn't try in these stages... But the ones in Columbia could be Dollface and Handyman. Not sure though...

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2792 posts

Re: Oh well. I didn't try in these stages... But the ones in...

Dec 1, 2012

I remember one time in Franze, my partner, who was using Sackboy, used his lv 3 and bubbles with music notes in them popped out! They weren't floating still in the air, they were moving around like that Mario Party mini game. I couldn't pop them and I don't know if it's an easter egg because I've never played LBP..

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2189 posts

Dec 1, 2012

The music notes in bubbles float around during the whole match. It doesnt matter if you are sackboy or not

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Dec 1, 2012
I would've liked to see something like this for other level 3s, like for Drake's they could have some of the Resistance guys in the background turn into the Spaniards, or for Parappa's level 3 in some stages some characters would be up on stage with him like if you do it in Metropolis they could have Captain Quwark on stage with Parappa.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
497 posts

Dec 1, 2012

They are more than likely the Sweet Tooth henchmen that you see riding the rails at the begining of Columbia as someone has stated in a previous comment.

But didnt mention who those two on the rail were. I know they are Sweet Tooth followers because of the Twisted Metal mashup.

I believe it was Omar on a live stream who said, "the idea of why its Bioshock Infinite mixed with Twisted Metal is because they both share one thing, they have group followings trying to take over. Such as in Twisted Metal you have the gang of clowns who follow and support Sweet Tooth, and then you have the dolls who follow and support Dollface."

So my guess about the stage is the group of clowns and dolls are fighting for control of Columbia, just as in Bioshock Infinite two political groups will be fighting for control of Columbia.

And that's why I believe those are clown henchmen riding the rails at the begining of the Columbia intro

And I also believe those are who you see swimming in the background, but I have yet to see anyone swim, I have been too busy ramming people with Big Daddy's Lv 3 haha

photo Deadpool_zpsa17e78d8.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Moonlight150 wrote:

Sweet Tooth henchmen

No, they're not Sweet Tooth's men. They're the Vox Populi.

It wouldn't even make sense to replace the vox populi with Sweet Tooth's troops.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (251 Views)
0 Likes