Feb 10 2013
By: B00M-get-0wned12 Uncharted Territory 1418 posts

Lu Bu Movelist if added as dlc.

11 replies 188 views Edited Feb 10, 2013

Now the thing with Lu bu is that he will be the best crowd controll character but wont get a terrible amount of AP like kratos does. Lu bu's square buttons are all combos.

Square X4= Lu Bu swings his halbeard twice before swinging it in a 360 motion knocking all foes away This gives him 30AP.

Square X2+TriangleX2= Lu bu swings his spear but instead of turning he slashes the openent consistintly before smashing his spear down causing a shockwave giving him a balanced 30AP

Now his regular moveset

Down and square= Lu Bu sweeps the his foe with his sword allowing for a combo giving him 20AP.

Up and square= Lu bu knocks his foe upwords with his spear if held down Lu Bu grabs their feet smashing them on the floor. Giving him 25AP.

Forward and square= if mashed he spins with his spear before smashing down. This gives Lu Bu 30AP.

Triangle= Lu Bu summons some troops to give him some back up.

Down and triangle= Lu Bu smashes down his spear causing a shockwave. This gives Lu Bu 20AP

Up and triangle= Lu bu smashes the butt of his spear onto a foe giving him 20AP.

Forward and triangle= Lu bus charges with his spear.

Circle=Lu bu eats a rice cake increasing his speed for 10 seconds.

Down and circle=Lu bu jumps in the air smacking his foe with his spear knocking them back this move also gives Lu Bu 20AP and being able to combo after.

Up and circle= Lu Bu shoots a foe with an arrow giving him 10AP.

Forward and circle= Lu Bu runs and then slashes his foe away for 20AP.

Supers

LV1= Lu Bu charges and stabs a foe and then throws his foe at a wall this move can be aimed.

LV2= Red hare shows up and Lu Bu rides it this controlls like parrapa's level 2.

LV3= Tons of soldiers appear on the screen Lu Bu then shouts '' You cant hide from me!'' Lu bu can hit the soldiers for AP orbs or go after the players mowing them down.

Annnnnnnd Done. If you have a grudge with this moveset comment don't worry I always check. Ta ta.

Message 1 of 12 (188 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Re: Lu Bu Movelist if added as dlc.

Feb 10, 2013
I kinda really want lubu in

REALLY
Message 2 of 12 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Who doesn't want Lu Bu for ps all stars? Man Wink

Message 3 of 12 (171 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 10, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
I kinda really want lubu in

REALLY

Yea dynasty warriors deserves a spot in here, especially for the japanses players, but more for ME

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 4 of 12 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Feb 10, 2013
Dude! Definitely! A good change from everybody's same ol characters. Lu-Bu would kick **bleep**!

Message 5 of 12 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Feb 10, 2013

I would love to show kratos who the real god of war is.

Message 6 of 12 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Feb 11, 2013
You say that and I get offended cause I main Kratos and I'm a hardcore fan of God Of War since it came out. But I too love Dynasty and Lu Bu so I feel stuck in a limbo. xD

Message 7 of 12 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Feb 11, 2013

The actual God of War of Chinese History was Guan Yu.

In the Western world, Guan Yu is sometimes called the Taoist God of War, probably because he is one of the most well-known military generals worshipped by the Chinese people.

Lu Bu never actually had a formal title as he was generally considered a minor warlord who was too strong for his own good.

Message 8 of 12 (113 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Feb 11, 2013

We love kratos to but Lu Bu surpasses both guan yu and Kratos in bad **bleep** scale.

Message 9 of 12 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I think Lu Bu would make an excelent character despite not really being linked to playstation in any way.

But I should point out that characters like Dante, Nariko, Heihachi and Radecs movesets mimic that of their game series.

Not only does the dynasty warriors moveset fit perfectly into all stars, but you can pretty much maintain the exact feel of the game by simply implementing the following.

I should point out that my Lu Bu Combos are based on those from DW:Next, the most recent title ive played.

S = Square T = Triangle O = Circle

S>T (everyone square attack except the last can be finished with a final triangle move)

S>S>T>T (every character in-game has one square combo that leads to double triangle, but only on their final weapon)

S>S>S>T

S>S>S>S>T

S>S>S>S>S>T

S>S>S>S>S>S (6 squares never leaders into triange)

In case you are wondering this is the exact mapping of his combos in the game. I would post evidence but I cant find any that doesnt involve photographing my vita. Im sure he would need moves that involve direction but none of these should lead to combos, this is how the game works.

Another few vital bits about this.

Almost all the AP gain would come from the execution of the triangle move, as in the game square doesnt produce anywhere near as much power as triangle on enemy officers.

His circle button is open to discussion, in-game it is used to execute his mosou (super). I would suggest using O for moves around his horse.

Here are my suggestions for supers:

• >Level 1: this <- His Mousou from DW7 and Next "Come and Show me what youve got!"
  • >Level 2: this <- His Mousou from DW 8, slow but deadly
  • >Level 3: Open to discussion, maybe a break move.

To keep the game feel you should also.

When he kills someone a friendly officer should appear and say "Oh! Astounding!", "Only Lu Bu could face an entire army by himself", or the other things they say when you take a base.

Sorry If I just hijacked your thread, I was playing alot of Lu Bu yesterday on next and it occured to me how well he fits into this game.

Message 10 of 12 (75 Views)
0 Likes