Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Re: Lu Bu (Dynasty Warriors) DLC

Jan 15, 2013
Haha well the game would definitely be more popular in Japan but yeah...so many fond memories of that series. Though I would prefer pre-DW6 version.

And it would have to be Lu Bu...we need more bad guys. I know he is technically not a villain but he sure does come off as one.
Message 21 of 25 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Fate_was_Just wrote:
Haha well the game would definitely be more popular in Japan but yeah...so many fond memories of that series. Though I would prefer pre-DW6 version.

And it would have to be Lu Bu...we need more bad guys. I know he is technically not a villain but he sure does come off as one.

Lol well he's a villian to some people!! Also pre-dw6 would be my preference as well! And it was be a lot more popular in Japan!

Message 22 of 25 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
818 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Someone like Guan Yu or Zhang Fei would make more sense.
Message 23 of 25 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jan 15, 2013
^
Not really. Zhang Fei would be obscure to most and as much as Guan Yu is still celebrated as the God of War, Lu Bu was just overall more intimidating.

The DW series always put an emphasis on how bad **bleep** Lu Bu was and in some ways is a poster character for the series. If that isn't enough, Lu Bu took on Liu Bei, Zhang Fei, and Guan Yu all at the same time and fought to a stand still.

Don't get me wrong I've always hated Lu Bu and I'm a Shu fan all the way....but Lu Bu makes more sense to me and like I said, we need more bad guys.

Though having Guan Yu vs. Kratos would be awesome. The battle of the Gods of War. Your classic East vs. West.
Message 24 of 25 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Jan 16, 2013

^ Also he's the strongest warrior in the game hands down! well known and well feared!! 

Message 25 of 25 (37 Views)
0 Likes