Wastelander
721 posts

Re: Low tier (no such thing) and setup specials

Dec 12, 2012
I wouldn't be so upset had he caught me while raiden grabbed or combo'd me. But that wasn't the case.
Message 11 of 46 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Dec 12, 2012

im fine with it IF it takes LOTS of skill (as it does with dante) raiden is another topic, it takes almost no skill to combo into super with him. not only at but dante has one MAJOR weakness, and thats his recoil time, it VERY LONG learn to dodge dante and he will be left 100% vunerable! and the reason radec cant combo into super, is cause he is long range based, he is not MENT to combo!? its radec? dante is a combo centric charector (the MOST combo centric charector in game) it only makes since that he would be able to combo into super, not only that, as i said before its Very rare, i beg of you go in practice and try to combo his super, its HARD!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario kills turtles..... kratos kills gods.

looking for some art to look at! look no further!
www.noahmorrow.deviantart.com/

Message 12 of 46 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 12, 2012
Again this was a 2v1 and I managed to avoid all their specials. That was the only way this Dante could kill me. That's why he used it, he knew it was a for sure kill.
Message 13 of 46 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Dec 12, 2012

the reason you believe he went straight from SquareX3 to super, is because the bold cancel has to be done within a second, hardley noticable if your not looking for it, go into practice and try square square square super, it wont....work...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 14 of 46 (96 Views)
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 12, 2012
@half
Ok? My rockets have range but are easy to avoid. What's the point of watching them fly across the map if they hit nothing?
Message 15 of 46 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 12, 2012
And Dante's ill admit isn't the worst offender at this. I see to many Coles (both). And raidens exploiting it. Why even play a character who can't combo into a for sure kill at this point?
Message 16 of 46 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2012

simple, dont do a lvl 1,  it may not work on higher skilled players, but remembers its risk reward, use a lvl 1 then  there is a good chance it will miss, aim for a lvl two, raden has a  devistating lvl 2. also, remember that charectors like dante, are based around combos, that leaves  them very vunerable. aim for the weak link, be pateint and wait for a good shot.

Message 17 of 46 (91 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Dec 12, 2012

DrDude101 wrote:
You mean square square square r2? You guys make it sound hard when it's not. It's combo then r2. Bam easy kill as soon as you see them drop to their knees. And do you not get I was fighting 2v1? As a radec to boot, that's impossible. A hit can and will occur. Just a matter of time.

The problem seems to be more with fighting a 2v1 using a zoning character, not hit-confirmed supers. 

Message 18 of 46 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
76 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Dante has THE single hardest combo into a lvl1 in this game.  By a large, large margin.

Did you know Radec can combo into his LVL1 as well?  Easier?

Come watch competitive and casual PSASBR play:
http://twitch.tv/hotboxgaming
Message 19 of 46 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 12, 2012
Oh no I'm saying the people I fought suck, I got killed twice because the inside of the plane is a raiden playground (majority of melee characters playground) the fact I died cause of a combo killer is annoying.

@half
I did the x3 open square combo and it didn't work (ill assume I died due to a lag spike online cause he did the same combo on me, soon as my knees touched the ground I died) but noticed x3open square then down square is a nice set up for his lvl 1. Dante takes more skill than raidens lvl 1 setup for sure. And I like my lvl 1 it's only useless in 1v1 but besides that its a god send in 2v2 and ffa. It just takes positioning timing and practice.
Message 20 of 46 (72 Views)
0 Likes