Highlighted
Jul 30 2012
By: peartboyz I Only Post Everything 873 posts

Low profile characters

30 replies 598 views Edited Jul 30, 2012

So I've noticed that alot of the none AAA titles are getting drowned in the flooding demand for crash and spyro. So for gamers like myself who enjoy Low profile charecters like Aya Brea from parasite eve, or Kat from gravity rush or any one else who you don't feel is getting due publicity please post your love here!!!

Message 1 of 31 (598 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Re: Low profile characters

Jul 30, 2012
Amaterasu. I think everyone wants him, but they just forget to mention him.
Message 2 of 31 (591 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Jul 30, 2012

kat will be in the game .  anyway game is only  include most popular chars. aya isnt most popular.    we are discussing  crash he is  so popular but not confirmed  so you ware waiting aya confirmed huh  

Message 3 of 31 (584 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Jul 30, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

So I've noticed that alot of the none AAA titles are getting drowned in the flooding demand for crash and spyro. So for gamers like myself who enjoy Low profile charecters like Aya Brea from parasite eve, or Kat from gravity rush or any one else who you don't feel is getting due publicity please post your love here!!!

I would love this game even more if aya brea or wander would be in this game.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 4 of 31 (577 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Jul 30, 2012
Why are you so sure Kat is in? One blurry picture that looked like 10 different characters? She wasn't popular one month ago, and I doubt Superbot just added her. I'd give her high DLC chances, but her game came out really late in the design process, now theyre just fixing the bugs.
Message 5 of 31 (573 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Well I like Aya as a charecter. The point really isn't to get characters into the game. I just feel that alot of good charecters aren't spoken of because there's such heavy demand for crash. I think aya could have made a decent charecter but because of the crash rage no one really tried to discuss it so I made this thread so that others wouldn't have to feel that way. 

Message 6 of 31 (569 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42171 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Selvaria or Alicia from Valkyria Chronicles

Jeanne from Jeanne d'Arc (or another Sony-L5 project)

Dart or Rose from Legend of Dragoon (if you'd consider this 'low profile')

I'm sure some fans would like to see Atlus, NIS and Gust represented as well.

Message 7 of 31 (559 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Level_Code wrote:
Why are you so sure Kat is in? One blurry picture that looked like 10 different characters? She wasn't popular one month ago, and I doubt Superbot just added her. I'd give her high DLC chances, but her game came out really late in the design process, now theyre just fixing the bugs.
He never said she would be in the game, but I do see her as dlc like you said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 8 of 31 (553 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42171 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Level_Code wrote:

Coming out so late kind of means diddley.  Project Siren is a 1st party studio and the game was originally a PS3 title back in 2008, SuperBot was formed 2 years (?) ago so they had access to other projects if they were eying 1st party characters and Kat fits their idea of a unique/interesting character.  And Kat/Gravity Rush has been popular before 1 month ago as people had played the JP demo and have been awaiting/hyping up it's Western release based off of that (+ JP's own reception of loving the game).

Message 9 of 31 (545 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Yeah would have loved to see some serious atlus chaecters like guys from persona 3 and 4 would have been good advertising with the new game for the vita coming out. oh well all the things that could have been.

Message 10 of 31 (539 Views)
0 Likes