Highlighted
Nov 24 2012
By: Retrac-kun Lombax Warrior 139 posts

Love this game competitively.

7 replies 181 views Edited Nov 24, 2012

This game is so good. congratulations superbot, there is a real fighter inside this game. I've scene great competitive metagame and crisp fluid gameplay. Things can always be improved but all in time. It's so fun i'm glad i bought it. I like it just as much as super smash. By the way i played it with my smash friends and they love it after i made them play lol, it's all we play is Battle and Brawl. We also played "ON ANOTHER LEVEL" and wow is all i can say. as always i want to put my bid in yet again for the rival stage and the polygon stage (I SWEAR EVERY POST UNTIL IT HAPPENS) lol. thank you

RIVAL STAGE & POLYGON STAGE!!!
Message 1 of 8 (181 Views)
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Re: Love this game competitively.

Nov 24, 2012

I agree they shoud add the rival stage, I don't see why they don't.. And yes, the game is great. I hope it's selling well.

Message 2 of 8 (168 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Nov 24, 2012

There are a few things that make this game feel less precise than Smash. For example:

In Smash, when you rolled (dodged while on the ground), you would still be facing the same direction you were before you rolled. In All-Stars, it's so messed up that when you're facing Left when you roll, you'll be facing Right when you come out of it. Rolling is intended to no only dodge moves, but to get behind your enemy and have a brief advantage.

Smash has "Sweep" attacks that are good for dispatching foes on both your L and R (their Down Smash). As far as I can tell, Sir Dan is the only character who isn't totally **bleep**ed when an enemy rolls behind you or something. Even then, it's super slow.

The items are lame, and I wish they could be turned off in online play. There are only like 2 or 3 that show up frequently, and the Hammer of Dawn ripoff is so annoying.

Message 3 of 8 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Nov 24, 2012
true but in order to face the direction you want to go after dodging you have to hold that direction immediately after dodge rolling. just a bit moe complex.
Message 4 of 8 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Nov 24, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

There are a few things that make this game feel less precise than Smash. For example:

In Smash, when you rolled (dodged while on the ground), you would still be facing the same direction you were before you rolled. In All-Stars, it's so messed up that when you're facing Left when you roll, you'll be facing Right when you come out of it. Rolling is intended to no only dodge moves, but to get behind your enemy and have a brief advantage.

There was even a tutorial that even explained about this. You just gotta get used to it and adjust.

Message 5 of 8 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Nov 24, 2012
this game is not for the weak lol, it is going to take a ton of skill here because even dodge rolling has to be exact. thats what i love about the game XD
Message 6 of 8 (100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 24, 2012

unless your faceing a kratos then it doesn't matter your ****ed anyways

Message 7 of 8 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Nov 24, 2012
I've fought kratos on 1v1 he can be beaten and badly might i add.
Message 8 of 8 (45 Views)
0 Likes