Wastelander
572 posts

Re: Love for Legend of Dragoon please!

Oct 29, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

Xarf wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:
Legend of Spyro better.

they are both good games why do you have to hate on LoD?

I dont even know what the hell LoD is,but I played Spyro games,and Legend of Spyro: DotD is the best Spyro game.

then why comment on a thread called "love for LoD" if you dont even know what it is? Spyro has got nothing to do with it.

ouyofo.jpg

Message 21 of 25 (170 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Xarf wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Xarf wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:
Legend of Spyro better.

I dont even know what the hell LoD is,but I played Spyro games,and Legend of Spyro: DotD is the best Spyro game.

then why comment on a thread called "love for LoD" if you dont even know what it is? Spyro has got nothing to do with it.

Because I never played LoD and I would be happier with Spyro in the game,than with a Character I dont even know.

Message 22 of 25 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

Xarf wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Xarf wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:
Legend of Spyro better.

Because I never played LoD and I would be happier with Spyro in the game,than with a Character I dont even know.

dont be so quick to judge. Ive never played a spyro game and you dont se me complaining. I want both Dart and Spyro in the game.

ouyofo.jpg

Message 23 of 25 (163 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Xarf wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Xarf wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Xarf wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:
Legend of Spyro better.

dont be so quick to judge. Ive never played a spyro game and you dont se me complaining. I want both Dart and Spyro in the game.

It would be okay! Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 25 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Nov 3, 2012

This thread is for people to talk about and appreciate Legend of Dragoon. I understand that  more people want other characters like crash, spyro, cloud, and I want those characters in too,  but Dart is also a highly requested character and a ps1 classic. Pleas be respectful of other character's inclusion in this game that may not neccesarily be your own Smiley Happy

ouyofo.jpg

Message 25 of 25 (139 Views)
0 Likes