Highlighted
Jun 08 2012
By: Rakunya First Son 4 posts

Love for Legend of Dragoon please!

24 replies 443 views Edited Jun 8, 2012

Dear Playstation,

Over the years, I have used your consoles as a way to play some of the greatest RPGs of all time.  PlayStation has played host to many of my favorites, including Final Fantasy, Disgaea, and Kingdom Hearts.  But while I do agree with the masses that Cloud, Sephiroth, Squall, Laharl, Valvatorex, Sora, Riku, and Lightning would all be excellent choices for the game, I implore you not to forget your own first party RPG and one of my favorite games of all time:

Legend of Dragoon.

The games gives rise to several distinct characters, and Dart, Rose, Meru, HAschel, and Lloyd especially would make for wonderful additions in the game.

Honestly, though, I don't care who we get.  I'll even take Shana or Miranda.  Just, please, prove to me that you haven't forgotten this wonderful game.

Sincerely,

Rakunya

Message 1 of 25 (443 Views)
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Re: Love for Legend of Dragoon please!

Jun 9, 2012

MERU MERU MERU MERU MERU MERU MERU! The Legend of Dragon is my favorite JRPG of all time and I would love to see Meru, who is my favorite, added to the roster but I know that they would pick Dart or Rose first over any of the other characters. Lloyd would only be in the game if Dart got in and Meru, Haschel, Kongol, Shana, Miranda, Lavitz, and Albert would more than likely be left out, at least in the initial game release, beacuse they are not the "Hero" or "Heroine". I would rather see Lavitz make it in instead of Albert and Shana over Miranda if they were to be added to the game. You are not alone in this endeavor my friend. I honestly think that there is a big enough fanbase, for Legend of Dragoon, to warrant at least some DLC.

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 2 of 25 (443 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Jun 12, 2012

THANK YOUUU. God I would take any one fromthis game considering it is my favorite game of all time. It would be so amazing and get some more people to even play this brilliant game. Please Superbot put Dart or someone from this game in here.

Photobucket

Current Mains: Ratchet, Sir Daniel, Raiden

The journey to know today begins - The Legend of Dragoon

Dart Feld for All Stars
Message 3 of 25 (443 Views)
Survivor
2388 posts

Jun 12, 2012

Just downloaded this on psn the other day and am loving it! Dart would definitely be an awesome addition

Message 4 of 25 (443 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Jun 15, 2012

Legend of Dragoon is one of the best psone RPG game ever, they should atleas add dart larvitz and shana and when playstation allstar battle royal 2 come out add rose or even maybe loyed and if they cant add thos 3 then just add dart since he is the main character of the game if they add legend of dragoon characters in this game iwould buy it on the first day and i sureley know that other dragoon fans would want to buy it on the first dayy too and did i mention it was one of the most asked for games to be on the playstation network, Legend of Dragoon needs to make a comeback on this game since the sequal was canned and it wouldnt be fair if they added final fantasy characters im not trying to hate on final fantasy the game looks cool and all but wouldnt you final fansasy fans and legend of dragoon fans would like to see dart vs cloud in an epic battle i would  wouldnt you? so please super bot  you need to add legend of dragoon to your roster i guarantee you you wont regret it if you add legend of dragoon characters to the game!!! and thank you if you do..

Message 5 of 25 (443 Views)
Wastelander
572 posts

Aug 19, 2012

I would love Dart to be in this game! he would be awesome not just as fanservice but he could even use his additions(combos) that were in his game!

ouyofo.jpg

Message 6 of 25 (418 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Aug 19, 2012

Ive never played that game before Smiley Tongue But I would accept a character any time.

Message 7 of 25 (410 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Aug 19, 2012

hatchel coud work well. but would love to see dart. legend of drgoon is an awesome game. remeber getting it on launch day. 

Message 8 of 25 (399 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Oct 27, 2012
I agree completely, I'm a big fan of both final fantasy and legend of dragoon.
Message 9 of 25 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Jiszo24 wrote:
I agree completely, I'm a big fan of both final fantasy and legend of dragoon.

your first post was to revive a thread, huh,

welcome btw...

Play For Fun!
Message 10 of 25 (303 Views)
0 Likes