Fender Bender
2718 posts

Re: Lots of news!!! must see

Nov 3, 2012

I-Dentity- wrote:

I forget to say, stuff based on PASBR....

I never had anything towards his charity and sport things..

If its not to do with those, there isnt anything to get publicity over. Anyway who cares anymore?  He gave us info, it was all corret until the last 4 characters. We got plenty of information before those 4 characters. The beta leak was the worst part for superbot which wasnt even pg

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 41 of 46 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Nov 3, 2012

pepelon8 wrote:

HighFlyer_15 wrote:
Posted 4 days ago >_>

Really!? Smiley Frustrated

Look at the article date, then yes.

It wasn't posted here, since nothing new was said. Especially not "lots of news" Smiley Sad

Message 42 of 46 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Are you guys dumb? Most of you are just shooting the messenger. Paul Gale had NOTHING to do with the beta leak as it was SB's and the hacker's fault. Most of you guys seem to be angry at Paul Gale just for the sake of being mad.
Message 43 of 46 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

RKOBlink22 wrote:
Are you guys dumb? Most of you are just shooting the messenger. Paul Gale had NOTHING to do with the beta leak as it was SB's and the hacker's fault. Most of you guys seem to be angry at Paul Gale just for the sake of being mad.

Absolutely. It's really his source who's to blame here.

On the other hand, Paul should have been responsible enough not to leak his information especially since it wan't from Superbot themselves. As this one has shown, leaks damage games, especially if the information is illegitimate.

Message 44 of 46 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

RKOBlink22 wrote:

Absolutely. It's really his source who's to blame here.

On the other hand, Paul should have been responsible enough not to leak his information especially since it wan't from Superbot themselves. As this one has shown, leaks damage games, especially if the information is illegitimate.

None of the info paul gave damaged the game. It just hyped us.
It was the beta leak that ruined it.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 45 of 46 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Nov 3, 2012
I remember Omar once said that he feels good with the reaction of people about the leak so i dont think it affect the game because they havnt revealed the boss and the complete story mode or things like that so there will be more surprises and im not inventing this, Seth Killian said it on a video
And here is where I'd put my signature, IF I HAD ONE!!!
Message 46 of 46 (40 Views)
0 Likes