Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: Looking for playing partners.

Nov 19, 2012

BuchNasty wrote:

"And please don't tell me to add you... that's the whole reason I posted the thread is so people can just add me. Not going to go through a thread constantly to add people derp -.-"

Edited in

You want the friends. Do the work. 

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 11 of 21 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Nov 19, 2012

BuchNasty wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

I will probably be busy platinum-ing this game for the first day or two, so I will play with you after that!

I forgot they always have the trophy lists up before the game comes out.... I wish the trophy list was harder or at least more time consuming. Looks like a lot of them can be accomplished online just by playing though so that is what i'll do. I'm going to take my time with this one.

Yeah...none of them are too rough.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 12 of 21 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Nov 19, 2012

khailcon wrote:

BuchNasty wrote:

"And please don't tell me to add you... that's the whole reason I posted the thread is so people can just add me. Not going to go through a thread constantly to add people derp -.-"

Edited in

Just did, posted the topic.  I'm just letting people know I won't be going through the forum adding and why.  Your input is disregarded and serves no purpose other than to provoke aggression.  Don't be that guy.

BuchNasty Trophy Card
Message 13 of 21 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
264 posts

Nov 19, 2012
Add me im playing the game now
Message 14 of 21 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Nov 19, 2012
Add me if you like Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 21 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Nov 19, 2012

BuchNasty wrote:

khailcon wrote:

BuchNasty wrote:

Edited in

Just did, posted the topic.  I'm just letting people know I won't be going through the forum adding and why.  Your input is disregarded and serves no purpose other than to provoke aggression.  Don't be that guy.

I hardly think I'm that guy. Just saying that you might to be the one to add the friends, we aren't the ones looking so most of us won't take the time to add you. Some will. I said it a bit aggressivly because I don't believe just posting a thread and expecting us to remember to add you later is going to really work in your favor. 

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 16 of 21 (28 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 19, 2012
Add me. Plz D:
TronLegacyRox is my name
Message 17 of 21 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 19, 2012
Wait wait wait i just saw that. Nvm, ill add you
Message 18 of 21 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Nov 19, 2012

khailcon wrote:

BuchNasty wrote:

khailcon wrote:

BuchNasty wrote:

Edited in

I hardly think I'm that guy. Just saying that you might to be the one to add the friends, we aren't the ones looking so most of us won't take the time to add you. Some will. I said it a bit aggressivly because I don't believe just posting a thread and expecting us to remember to add you later is going to really work in your favor. 

The beauty is you don't have to add me lol.  If someone has the same mindset as me then hopefully they do.  I've been on enough boosting trophy threads to know if people are worth playing with then they'll put in the 10 second effort to add me if they also want other people to play with.

BuchNasty Trophy Card
Message 19 of 21 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Nov 19, 2012

haygies wrote:
Add me im playing the game now

Cause you're a dang new zealand hacker. Doubt it's out in the US atm. Could we even play together or are servers region based?  It'd probably lag like a mother too with your ping. 

BuchNasty Trophy Card
Message 20 of 21 (18 Views)
0 Likes