Nov 19 2012
By: BuchNasty Splicer 45 posts

Looking for playing partners.

[ Edited ]
20 replies 91 views Edited Nov 19, 2012

I love super smash brothers but my dedication to nintendo is fairly thin.  I used to play SSBM VERY much with my friends.  Brawl of course came out a few years ago but didn't have the longevity or addictiveness that its preludes did.  I'm hoping all-stars is going to bring back the addictive gameplay that I got sucked into with SSBM.  Unfortunately (at least to me), gaming is mainly online now and my group of friends that used to sit around and play SSB has dwindled from college, moving, or jobs.

So I'd like to meet some people that are as excited about the game as me and have a group I can regularly play with.  As you can see from the trophy card I'm into trophies just a bit and OBVIOUSLY I'll be getting the platinum but I'll probably keep playing even after I do cause I've been waiting for a game to get into competitively for a while and I've never been really invested in  regular street fighter/mortal kombats fighters and PC gaming is meh with an awful community (see league of legends), and games are always much more fun with friends and it's a lot easier to get into them at a technical level. 

So if anyone is interested in having someone else to match up with on release(CAN'T WAITTTTTT) day tomorrow then send me an add on PSN and please make sure to say something in the message about adding me for all-stars.  Otherwise I won't bother adding cause I get a lot of random adds.  Oh and have a mic!  See everyone on all-stars!

And please don't tell me to add you... that's the whole reason I posted the thread is so people can just add me.  Not going to go through a thread constantly to add people derp -.-

BuchNasty Trophy Card
Message 1 of 21 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: Looking for playing partners.

Nov 19, 2012
Feel free to add me on PSN. PSN ID is Tekn0tize (with a zero not an "oh")
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 2 of 21 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14647 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Add me too! Same as this username

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 3 of 21 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Nov 19, 2012

You can add me on psn. Same as the name I post with here. I don't think I'll be playing online week one since though. Day 1 I'll be playing with irl friends only and after that I'm travelling for Thanksgiving Holiday here in the U.S. But next week I'll be more than happy to accept some game requests. 

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 4 of 21 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14647 posts

Nov 19, 2012

I will probably be busy platinum-ing this game for the first day or two, so I will play with you after that!

Message 5 of 21 (72 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Just add me! 

Message 6 of 21 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Nov 19, 2012

"And please don't tell me to add you... that's the whole reason I posted the thread is so people can just add me. Not going to go through a thread constantly to add people derp -.-"

Edited in

BuchNasty Trophy Card
Message 7 of 21 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14647 posts

Nov 19, 2012

BuchNasty wrote:

"And please don't tell me to add you... that's the whole reason I posted the thread is so people can just add me. Not going to go through a thread constantly to add people derp -.-"

Edited in

Fair enough. 

Message 8 of 21 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Nov 19, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

I will probably be busy platinum-ing this game for the first day or two, so I will play with you after that!

I forgot they always have the trophy lists up before the game comes out.... I wish the trophy list was harder or at least more time consuming. Looks like a lot of them can be accomplished online just by playing though so that is what i'll do. I'm going to take my time with this one.
BuchNasty Trophy Card
Message 9 of 21 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
417 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

Anyone can add me

EDIT: I won't be able to accept till wednesday

Photobucket
Message 10 of 21 (53 Views)