Highlighted
Feb 27 2013
By: TANZEB123 Wastelander 620 posts

Look what you guys did......

17 replies 260 views Edited Feb 27, 2013

Seth Killian was supposed to put his post on the Playstation Blog. With all these hate against Zeus and SSM, it seems like if the staff at Sony Santa Monica baracaded themselves while all of you have pitch forks and torches outside. Listen Lets all calm down dicuss about t. #1, Zeus's inclusion #2 what make's them perfect rivals #3 what we as a community should do about this(no more rage shouts here, IGN, twitter, ETC)

Message 1 of 18 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Re: Look what you guys did......

Feb 27, 2013

I feel bad for them, all their hard work and the fans spit it back in their faces. I'm not saying Zeus was a good idea, but they are probably pretty down. No one's talking about the new stage or the movesets.

Message 2 of 18 (234 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Feb 27, 2013

I'm slowly losing hope for this forum...Smiley Indifferent

Message 3 of 18 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Feb 27, 2013

barker09 wrote:

I feel bad for them, all their hard work and the fans spit it back in their faces. I'm not saying Zeus was a good idea, but they are probably pretty down. No one's talking about the new stage or the movesets.

Well, they should have known. They are pissing on the fans with Zeus´ inclusion...so at least we can spit back.

Cancel Abe, a character, who was requested and put in Zeus, who nobody asked for...makes sense.

Message 4 of 18 (210 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Bruttus wrote:

barker09 wrote:

Well, they should have known. They are pissing on the fans with Zeus´ inclusion...so at least we can spit back.

Cancel Abe, a character, who was requested and put in Zeus, who nobody asked for...makes sense.

*facepalm* zeus/isaac were leaked way before abe for one. second, you do realize abe has never been confirmed to be cancelled? that supposed "tweet" was photoshopped according to a couple people. 

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 5 of 18 (191 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Raises pitchfork, its not fair to just include a character nobody requested and expect the fans to pay for him, and if we say no, they might threaten to shut down the production of PSASBR. We pay for it , can't we have some say in that?
Message 6 of 18 (179 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Bruttus wrote:

barker09 wrote:

Do you have any proof that Abe was in production? And that he was in fact canceled?
Message 7 of 18 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Feb 27, 2013

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Bruttus wrote:

barker09 wrote:

*facepalm* zeus/isaac were leaked way before abe for one. second, you do realize abe has never been confirmed to be cancelled? that supposed "tweet" was photoshopped according to a couple people. 

Yes...and nobody believed the leak, because it sounded like bull****. The leak ending up as the truth is even worse.

Maybe that tweet was fake, maybe not. 

But what we do know, is that Oddworld Inhabitants wanted Abe in this game for about a year now. So if he wasn´t cancelled...where is he? Hiding somewhere behind Zeus, who wasn´t requested at all?

Message 8 of 18 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
265 posts

Feb 27, 2013

The problem resides on those who cried for him and now hate him, there's also another side, that never even thought about him, like me, however I dislike him and I will not support him for being the 2nd GOW character and also because it is a sort of AD to the upcoming game, which is already over-ad, seriously, EVERYTHING is GOW recently, it's not even a game of their own, its all Greek History, modified.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013-02-05_00015.jpg

Message 9 of 18 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

barker09 wrote:

Bruttus wrote:

barker09 wrote:

Do you have any proof that Abe was in production? And that he was in fact canceled?

No, i do not have proof. But the Oddworld developers wanted Abe in this game and they wanted him in this game, before it was released. So why would they add Zeus before him?

I can´t proof it. But I am assuming, that he was canceled, so I cannot be dissapointed again. I´ve had enough hoping the best for this game and in the end I´m getting dissapointed again and again

If Abe and other better characters will be DLC in future, I was proven wrong...but until then I´m assuming Abe being canceled.

Message 10 of 18 (120 Views)
0 Likes