Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: Look on the bright side

Jul 31, 2012
That picture was shopped afterwards. There were no character images in the beta files, only stage files. That's why we don't know which Dante is in, either. The guy just put MGSRevengeance Raiden and New Dante (probably to induce rage).
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 31 of 38 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
That picture was shopped afterwards. There were no character images in the beta files, only stage files. That's why we don't know which Dante is in, either. The guy just put MGSRevengeance Raiden and New Dante (probably to induce rage).
Why would capcom give superbot their old design of Dante when the new one is just coming out?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 32 of 38 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 31, 2012

joblade wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Why would capcom give superbot their old design of Dante when the new one is just coming out?

Why would Old Dante be in UMvC3 if New Dante is coming out?

ecdf9e46
Message 33 of 38 (62 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

joblade wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Why would Old Dante be in UMvC3 if New Dante is coming out?

Did they shown new Dante when umvc3 came out? Edit never mind it did, but I still think they are going to put redisgned Dante the new one is just coming out, plus I'm sure old Dante will be an alternate costume.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 34 of 38 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 31, 2012
From what I recall, yes. I could be wrong. Either way, that game's not out yet, and Capcom's good with Seth Killian, so I wouldn't doubt either.
ecdf9e46
Message 35 of 38 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Jul 31, 2012
It's also possible new Dante wasn't made yet when they had plans for Dante in umvc3 but not sure.
Photobucket
Message 36 of 38 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 31, 2012
Just did a bit of research to confirm. They announced the new DMC in late 2010. UMvC3 was released late 2011.
ecdf9e46
Message 37 of 38 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Jul 31, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Just did a bit of research to confirm. They announced the new DMC in late 2010. UMvC3 was released late 2011.
Yes I know I edited my post.
Photobucket
Message 38 of 38 (44 Views)
0 Likes