Feb 03 2013
By: Fred1023 Sackboy 574 posts

Look Who I Just Won Against

[ Edited ]
5 replies 267 views Edited Feb 3, 2013

IMG_20130203_094655.jpg

This guy, the evil cole, kept rage quitting on me every time i met him, this time, he didnt. So here, enjoy loosing to toro with evil cole.

Just to make it a little funnier, he deleted me in the past because i left a quick match XD 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (267 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Re: Look Who I Just Won Against

Feb 3, 2013
Toro,"HALLUEJAH!!!"
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (258 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6258 posts

Feb 3, 2013
Rlaur?! Wow I never imagined he could suck that bad in a match or rage quit, granted I thought he was a Raiden player who did well in tourneys, but he only beat me due to the pre patch grab. Heck I don't do that bad with my other character characters, so good job taking him out.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5239 posts

Feb 3, 2013

I beat him today to. That guy is a spammer, cheap player, sore loser, rage quitter and all words similar. Just pathetic.

It's literally beyond ridiculous how (a very large group of) highly-immature people such as Abbi and BurningHaw (literally) loves to provoke a person (me) they hate so that he can purposely say something worth screen scapping so they can share it to the forums and community. The fact that a person gets immense joy out of this beyond crazy and it doesn't prove that the guy is a obnoxious jerk or whatever it may be, it proves you're making him a jerk or bringing out the jerk in him.

My Perspective Challenge Accepted Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7SAoS-shQA&list=UUP953ajePS4ml6pgt0sfPJg
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Feb 3, 2013

I played him also.

...Don't remember much about him.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Ginta2468 wrote:
Rlaur?! Wow I never imagined he could suck that bad in a match or rage quit, granted I thought he was a Raiden player who did well in tourneys, but he only beat me due to the pre patch grab. Heck I don't do that bad with my other character characters, so good job taking him out.

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (219 Views)
0 Likes