Sep 29 2012
By: TheGoldenMonky5 Hekseville Citizen 343 posts

Long time Lurker, people need to chill out!

3 replies 58 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

Just because Crash and Spyro are not in the game doesn't mean you have to throw a hissy fit and claim you won't have nothing to do with the game, have you ever heard of a sequal? Possibly in the sequal we could get Crash,Spyro,Lara and Cloud among many new characters! Just a thought....Gosh a huge Sony Mash up game and you guys are going to ruin it with your whining! Cheer up and have fun!

Message 1 of 4 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Long time Lurker, people need to chill out!

Sep 29, 2012

This is the internet, we're not allowed to have fun.

All sarcasm aside; people are overreacting way too much. Remember the Megaman in MVC3 ordeal? Same instance. 38 still fun characters but, because one of them isn't in, the game is a travesty upon mankind and must be obliterated with the salty tears of **bleep** fanboys.

I'm gonna be maining the 'hell' out of Nariko.

Message 2 of 4 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Welcome,and a warm one at that,thank you,this is what I'm thinking,just because one or two characters aren't in,it's instantly bad? Not to me,I want Crash,Spyro,Sonic,etc. But even if they aren't in,I'm still happy that this game is being made! Nice thread Smiley Wink right now,I'm hated by a few people on this forum Smiley LOL

NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 3 of 4 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Sep 29, 2012

I was going to use her all the time but instead I'm going to learn how to own with Heihachi Mishima since I take Karate in real life I just can't use anybody else. Man, I'm so pumped for this game I hope they release a Nariko/Dante Rival trailer pretty soon similar to the Toro vs Mishima one.

Message 4 of 4 (32 Views)
0 Likes