Highlighted
Dec 04 2012
By: Le_Froglet Hekseville Citizen 252 posts

LocoRoco Bug/Glitch (Supers)

[ Edited ]
3 replies 137 views Edited Dec 4, 2012

Not sure about any other characters level ones but when trying to do Fat Princess's lvl1 Super as the stage is very up and down and not straight the super doesn't work properly just stops after traveling the widith of half a character or not at all, the super should travel no matter if the terrain is straight or uphill/downhill whatever this should be patched ASAP.

"All those moments will be lost..in time...like tears in rain"
Message 1 of 4 (137 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Re: LcocRoco Bug/Glitch I believe with supers.

Dec 4, 2012

That and I feel like Kratos level 1 has ridiculous range on some maps. Could we please address that in some way? Also his forward square is way cheap. Can we please change it to make it straight forward like the parappa grab or something? Because the fact that he can do it in almost every direction with the range it has is pretty kray kray

Message 2 of 4 (126 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Le_Froglet wrote:

Not sure about any other characters level ones but when trying to do Fat Princess's lvl1 Super as the stage is very up and down and not straight the super doesn't work properly just stops after traveling the widith of half a character or not at all, the super should travel no matter if the terrain is straight or uphill/downhill whatever this should be patched ASAP.

Kratos can get completely stuck on that stage while doing his level 3. Kuma can get stuck too.

Message 3 of 4 (114 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 4, 2012
While I think the tracking on it is very annoying it IS very unsafe for him on block, it has a lot of recovery time to just block it then attack him.

And I agree with the OP, there's been a few times where FP's level 1 just gets cut short on round or sloped surfaces which I think needs fixed.
Message 4 of 4 (95 Views)
0 Likes