Sep 20 2012
By: Dr-Maikel Lombax Warrior 158 posts

Little love for FatPrincess.

20 replies 228 views Edited Sep 20, 2012

I am enjoying the beta for two days now and i noticed the following almost no one is using Fat Princess.

I don't really get why.  She is not my favourite since that's Parappa but when i do play with her she is good character.
I even think her super level 1 is better than Parappa's well there supere level 2 and 3 are identical. And her level 2 chicken is just so funny and a great troll move. Really its awesome to kill people with the chicken. But i seem to be the only one.
Well to be honest i don't really see a different in her super moves compared to Parappa's

So why no love for her?  Almost everyone is using Raddic Kratos or Parappa.

Message 1 of 21 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Re: Little love for FatPrincess.

Sep 20, 2012

Dr-Maikel wrote:

I am enjoying the beta for two days now and i noticed the following almost no one is using Fat Princess.

I don't really get why.  She is not my favourite since that's Parappa but when i do play with her she is good character.
I even think her super level 1 is better than Parappa's well there supere level 2 and 3 are identical. And her level 2 chicken is just so funny and a great troll move. Really its awesome to kill people with the chicken. But i seem to be the only one.
Well to be honest i don't really see a different in her super moves compared to Parappa's

Because she looks lame and nobody knows who she is, plus she's fat and there's rarely any video game characters that are cool and fun to play as that are fat (excluding Mario an Wario).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 21 (211 Views)
Wastelander
863 posts

Sep 20, 2012
I think fatty p looks fun to play as .....
Message 3 of 21 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Sep 20, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Dr-Maikel wrote:

Because she looks lame and nobody knows who she is, plus she's fat and there's rarely any video game characters that are cool and fun to play as that are fat (excluding Mario an Wario).

what about Bob(tekken)

Message 4 of 21 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Sep 20, 2012

i like fat princess she looks cool to play as and at least shes n I dont PLAYSTATION ALL STAR, unlike Big Daddy(although i have no true problem with him besides that), and D.I.N.O.(dont even need to explain)

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 5 of 21 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Dr-Maikel wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Dr-Maikel wrote:

what about Bob(tekken)

Is Bob the star and poster boy of the series? No, fighting games don't really count.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 21 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Sep 20, 2012
i love fat princess she was so fu when i had the beta
Message 7 of 21 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Sep 20, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Dr-Maikel wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Dr-Maikel wrote:

what about Bob(tekken)

Is Bob the star and poster boy of the series? No, fighting games don't really count.

I like Bob more than i like Mario and Wario to be onest.
Why do fighting games not count?

Message 8 of 21 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Dr-Maikel wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Dr-Maikel wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Dr-Maikel wrote:

what about Bob(tekken)

I like Bob more than i like Mario and Wario to be onest.
Why do fighting games not count?

Because they'res always a variaty of characters to choose from compared to most games where usually there's just one main character.

Message 9 of 21 (155 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Well I just find Fat Princess to be a lame character. My personal opinion and everybody's will be different.
Message 10 of 21 (153 Views)
0 Likes