Wastelander
889 posts

Re: List of evidence of AGAINST the 20 characters myth

Sep 29, 2012
Lightning isn't in the last female is kat they already confirmed her like I said
Message 21 of 27 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3240 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Tmix1600 wrote:
Lightning isn't in the last female is kat they already confirmed her like I said

Source please.  Kat hasnt been announced yet.

MAY
Message 22 of 27 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 29, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

1: superbot themselves confirmed over 20 charecters.
2: prima offical stratedgy guide has allowed strong possibility of unlockable charecters.

3: Sid shuman, the person who said "only 20", does not work for superbot. 

4: Andrew goldfarb, the person who wrote the "only 20" article" on IGN is not aware of the final roster himself like his counterpart Colin moriarty. 

Possible solutions

1: superbot is preparing for a surprise charecter showing and or hiding their final secret charecters.

2: sid shuman is posting without permission much like the "no unlockables" incident on the ps blog

andrew goldfarb also posts a lot of bull, hes one of two people on IGN i can say i really dislike because all his reviews and stuff are utter garbage.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 23 of 27 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Gourmeran wrote:
1. SuperBot has literally never said there would be over 20 characters in this game. By may have said things that could strongly imply it, but they have NEVER actually said over 20.
2. The Prima guide does mention unlockable characters. It doesn't say those characters are beyond the 20. It's possible we have to unlock some of the already announced characters.
3. Sid Shuman is well-known and established at Sony. And Sony is who has been in charge of revealing information. Many of the news we've received throughout this time has originated from the PSN Blog which he is in charge of. He's about as valid of a source as you can get.
4. The IGN article is a moot point because it just references this other information.

sid is the guy who said snake, spyro and crash would be in too or whatever...so...there ya go.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 24 of 27 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Tmix1600 wrote:

Ya see, when I read stuff like this on the forum, it makes me wonder how much other conjecture has become fact; how much of the supposed "facts" that people spout about the game are based on rumour.

I'd say like 50% of the stuff asserted on here is unconfirmed.

Message 25 of 27 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Sep 30, 2012
i cant find were it is but on twitter if you look at the gravity rush thing you would see they been keeping up with playstation all stars they even retweeted the is kat in playstation all stars and tweeted stuff about the cast so im pretty sure she is in
Message 26 of 27 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Sep 30, 2012
but she is confirmedask your gamestop and they will tell you dont trust gamestop as superbot or seth killian hell you can as the gravity rush people on twitter
Message 27 of 27 (54 Views)
0 Likes