Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Re: List of evidence of AGAINST the 20 characters myth

Sep 29, 2012

Hey sniper I thought you cancelled your pre order cause you had no interest in the game.  If you dont have any interest in  it then why are you still here?

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 11 of 27 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 29, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

1: superbot themselves confirmed over 20 charecters.

2: prima offical stratedgy guide has allowed strong possibility of unlockable charecters.

3: Sid shuman, the person who said "only 20", does not work for superbot. 

4: Andrew goldfarb, the person who wrote the "only 20" article" on IGN is not aware of the final roster himself like his counterpart Colin moriarty. 

Possible solutions

1: superbot is preparing for a surprise charecter showing and or hiding their final secret charecters.

2: sid shuman is posting without permission much like the "no unlockables" incident on the ps blog

1. Eh, no they didn't.

2. Could be that already confirmed characters are unlockable.
3. Why would he make an announcement like that though? Who greenlit it? It's just weird.

Anyway, from here on out, I think ALL speculation should stop until Superbot say something. At the end of the day, they're the only authoritative voice when it comes to this game. Nobody else. You shouldn't invest an excessive amount of credence in anybody outside of Superbot.

I'm sure we'll hear something from them in the coming days. Just like Square Enix when that rumour about Versus XIII's cancellation was about.

Message 12 of 27 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Bladecatcher77 wrote:

peartboyz wrote:

1: superbot themselves confirmed over 20 charecters.

2: prima offical stratedgy guide has allowed strong possibility of unlockable charecters.

3: Sid shuman, the person who said "only 20", does not work for superbot. 

4: Andrew goldfarb, the person who wrote the "only 20" article" on IGN is not aware of the final roster himself like his counterpart Colin moriarty. 

Possible solutions

1: superbot is preparing for a surprise charecter showing and or hiding their final secret charecters.

2: sid shuman is posting without permission much like the "no unlockables" incident on the ps blog

1. Eh, no they didn't.

2. Could be that already confirmed characters are unlockable.
3. Why would he make an announcement like that though? Who greenlit it? It's just weird.

Anyway, from here on out, I think ALL speculation should stop until Superbot say something. At the end of the day, they're the only authoritative voice when it comes to this game. Nobody else. You shouldn't invest an excessive amount of credence in anybody outside of Superbot.

I'm sure we'll hear something from them in the coming days. Just like Square Enix when that rumour about Versus XIII's cancellation was about.

Exactly and to the people saying no they didnt confirmed over 20 characters, the same is true to that  they didnt confirm only 20 characters either!

--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Message 13 of 27 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Sep 29, 2012
first of all sid is wrong because we already have 21 characters have you guys forgot kat was confirmed to be in so how can we have 20 if they already revealed confirmed another character. and nothing says its just 20 characters a matter fact only time you will see playstation all stars and 20 characters is if + was in front of the 20 i mean paul said 20+ superbot said 20+ even the mink said "ok forget what i said before all beats off its 20+ characters and i believe they did confirm unlockables. and to add to that omar himself said" crash would NEVER be dlc he would be a free character, and when he was asked about a final fantasy character he said "we haven't revealed a final fantasy character YET" these to statements pretty much means crash and a final fantasy character is in so thats about means 23 characters in so far so we have more than 20 and do you remember that guy who said he played and it was 25 charcters and he said snake and cloud were in and paul gales hints two did point to snake and connor and cloud if you recall so i believe i did more than just prove my point its like 5 people word and the company MAKING THE GAME against a guy who doesnt even work or possibly know anyone who works there
Message 14 of 27 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Kat wasn't confirmed. But yeah, we have 21 including the boss..:smileytongue:
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 15 of 27 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Sep 29, 2012
she was superbot did at one point a guy at gamestop even said they confirmed kat i remember crastal clear manshe was confirmed and superbot said the 20 are the MAIN characters which mean you star off with them and unlock more dude i know what im talking i check the website forum facebook and twitter 24/7 every hour on the hour
Message 16 of 27 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Sep 29, 2012
1. they did say more than 20
2. sir daniel, nariko dante, and evil cole werent the characters because they were leaked so they werent secret and usaully secret means needs to be unlocked
3. why wouldnt he you know how many people said crash is revealed gameplay here on forums JUST FOR ATTENTION and last and not least we still have 2 months there most likely will be more than 20 im hoping for like 30. ps superbot listens to the fans ok if they didnt spike, sir daniel,nariko, raiden, and dante wouldnt be in
Message 17 of 27 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Omar in the last character reveal said something a long the lines of "Nariko my favorite....currently my favorite character right now"
hmmmm, it was in the gamespot video
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Message 18 of 27 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Sep 29, 2012
favorite character to play as but he would put her in because he liked her no he did because she was a beloved playstation exclusive and one of the first ps3 exclusive games but if you are talking about the currently statement then i guess but hey lets not think to hard and try to leak stuff the less we now the more fun i november 20 is how i see it
Message 19 of 27 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Yea but we already know a lot based off statements superbot actually made. Nariko is one of the two female characters in the game atm. There are other female characters as well such and highly talked about Lightning.

there is the eb games thing coming out too

Message 20 of 27 (88 Views)
0 Likes