Oct 08 2012
By: Illuvial Sackboy 521 posts

List of PSASBR forums!

[ Edited ]
16 replies 729 views Edited Oct 10, 2012

The list thus far:

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/

http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Please Kudo this thread so that it has a chance to get stickied for easier access.

SSB has the Smash Boards and AllIsBrawl, this is what PSASBR needs, a TRUE forum dedicated to the game. This board is fantastic and all, but once people try to make character guides and in-depth discussions on the games many features, it will be nigh impossible to keep it all organized, even with sticky threads.

We don't have to do it now, but to help get started, we need to compile a list of various PSASBR forums and then once the game releases, we can decide which ones are the best for the community.

As it stands there are multiple fan sites that seperate the community even more, but these fan sites offer the only true forum experience.

So if you know of a fan site/forum. Comment it here, I will do my best to keep up with this and make a list, but if someone else could, that would be great (I do not get on the PC much during weekdays).

Does anyone even agree with what I am saying? Or do you guys think this board will suffice?

Message 1 of 17 (729 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Re: Eventually we need to move

Oct 8, 2012
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 2 of 17 (712 Views)
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Once this game is released I'm guessing this forum will die down after at least the 2nd week. I'm definitely gone after this game is released because I just like talking about the game and it's expectations. Once I get a game I kinda close off from the games communitys because I just like spectating the games progress and talking about it.

I'm guessing theirs LOTS of ppl like me so it won't get crowded. It might be in the first 2 weeks but after that I can see it becoming deserted on these forums.

Message 3 of 17 (693 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Oct 8, 2012

i'm inclined to agree... though it would be nice to know where to go if i decide to come back to the forums. it's nice having one dedicated community.

------------------
THIS IS ACE

Team Aceun

Message 4 of 17 (672 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

Oct 8, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

Once this game is released I'm guessing this forum will die down after at least the 2nd week. I'm definitely gone after this game is released because I just like talking about the game and it's expectations. Once I get a game I kinda close off from the games communitys because I just like spectating the games progress and talking about it.

I'm guessing theirs LOTS of ppl like me so it won't get crowded. It might be in the first 2 weeks but after that I can see it becoming deserted on these forums.

With SSB, Soul Calibur, CoD, BF, Street Fighter etc. It just becomes to much for the boards and a forum is then created as a hub of sorts. Most of the communities I mentioned are still very strong to this day.

Of course, it all depends how popular the online for PSASBR ends up becoming, if it ends up flopping online, then what you say is true, the community will die after about a month or so. But if not, a forum to flock to will be invaluable.

Updated the list

Message 5 of 17 (670 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Illuvial wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

With SSB, Soul Calibur, CoD, BF, Street Fighter etc. It just becomes to much for the boards and a forum is then created as a hub of sorts. Most of the communities I mentioned are still very strong to this day.

Of course, it all depends how popular the online for PSASBR ends up becoming, if it ends up flopping online, then what you say is true, the community will die after about a month or so. But if not, a forum to flock to will be invaluable.

Updated the list

The difference between this game and those are all of those you mentioned espescially COD are HIGHLY popular games. This is a new IP with already a popularity in the gaming community as having a terrible and laughable roster. Even though I like this game and hope it succeeds, I kinda got the hinge that this may be another Skullgirls game. It sounds awesome and is to good to be true but ultimately flops in the end and lose ppls interest within 2 weeks.

Sorry for being so negative but I'm just saying what I believe. As you can tell from me I'm not scared to speak my mind.

Message 6 of 17 (640 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Also, like@yooobooyj I will be long gone once the game comes out. Once it comes out I will avoid all PSASBR news in general so there will be no spoilers for me and I can have an enjoyable game experience Smiley Happy
Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/kinghuevos
Message 7 of 17 (639 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 17 (627 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Ehh Ill be around to see how it goes if there really is no reason to be on than i wont be on but if it stays interesting and has tournaments and such to keep the community together than sure ill stay on
Message 9 of 17 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 8, 2012
I will be gone after release to, maybe after I brat the story I may return to ta;k about iit
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 10 of 17 (505 Views)
0 Likes