Jan 22 2013
By: cloud2k3jr First Son 3 posts

Lions and tigers and glitches oh my

4 replies 170 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

i got this game two days ago after playing it through the weekend at SCR and omg the glitches are so infuriating/funny at times i had situations where i grab a sly doing his lvl 3 and he cant move his **bleep** around cause he cant kill me or whatever then ive had the same thing on a sweet tooths lvl 1 and i do the grab motion and right b4 im about to connect he continues where he left off and kills me w/o any grab concquences **bleep** is that the most annoying one if the random less of hitting your special at 1 second your either gunna get a kill or your gunna bounce then across the map **bleep** is that **bleep** i also have the weirdest and probally funnyest thing on my camra and will be putting on youtube when i find the wire after waiting about 3 mins on the opening god of war lvl that seemed to freeze upon starting but the audio moved on the game started and all i got to hear thinking the game would correct itself after a lil bit war fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight for 3 minutes before i decided to record this abomination lmao

Message 1 of 5 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

Re: Lions and tigers and glitches oh my

Jan 22, 2013

Red Hot Chili Peppers?

Message 2 of 5 (122 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jan 22, 2013

exactly

Message 3 of 5 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Jan 22, 2013

**bleep**

Message 4 of 5 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Jan 23, 2013
**bleep** is this cool waste of a post how about something useful next time thank you ^_^
Message 5 of 5 (72 Views)
0 Likes