Monster Hunter
36 posts

Re: Lightning won't be in...

Sep 27, 2012
yesssssssssssssssss! i hope that this thread is also to mess with that useless b a s t a r d nocturnal_gamer.... cuz that kid needs to shut up
Message 61 of 71 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Sep 27, 2012

BLI_Agent_007 wrote:
yesssssssssssssssss! i hope that this thread is also to mess with that useless b a s t a r d nocturnal_gamer.... cuz that kid needs to shut up

There is no need for the way you are acting yourself. Pretty immature actually.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 62 of 71 (194 Views)
Wastelander
640 posts

Sep 27, 2012

lololol Kat, Cloud, and Lightning wont be in! ;D 

instead The Mighty Gilgamesh!!! Smiley Very Happy

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 63 of 71 (181 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 27, 2012
This game is full of PlayStation All Stars. Anyone who says otherwise isn't a ps fan or just doesn't know anything about Sony

Message 64 of 71 (165 Views)
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 27, 2012
^this! I love when people come here and are like "none of these characters represent playstation"
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 65 of 71 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
640 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Ps fan? ehhh!

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 66 of 71 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

The first party liine up is excellent and the few first party characters that are advertising were already going to be in the game anyways.  All current third party characters are advertising. 

The only advertising character I'd like them to include in this game is Kazuma from Yakuza 5 which comes out on December 6 in Japan, only a month after this game releases.  Kazuma is awesome, would be a good character to entice Japanese fans to purchase the game, and an actual Playstation exclusive third party character(the rest are all multiconsole.)

As much as I hate Big Daddy being in the game, I think Lightning would be a much worse addition to the game.

Message 67 of 71 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Sep 27, 2012
I've been meaning to say this for awhile but there are also facts that could go against my words.

people are saying lightning because she's been around a couple of years now with a handful of games and cameos. But do you know how many are playstation exclusive? None. Yet from what I've seen with the exception of advent children cloud has always been playstation exclusive. Not to mention square enix planned on having lightning in the original dissidia but choose to go against it because it would drop ratings.

The reason they would pick cloud over lightning is simple. He's a better known, well rounded, original character. Where add lighting is "a female version of cloud" according to the ff wiki. Thus making it more likely to choose cloud.

And you know....strength in numbers. More people criticize 13-3 than want it. More people want cloud back than any other final fantasy character, including a majority of square enix employees.

If I were to make a bet with a handful of people, some that know ff, some that don't that well, and some that are big fans my guess would be they all know cloud better and would think he was the smarter move.

I'm done seeing these arguments when the answer is right in freakin front of us.

You know where i stand.
Message 68 of 71 (90 Views)
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Sep 27, 2012

TickTech22 wrote:
Not to mention square enix planned on having lightning in the original dissidia but choose to go against it because it would drop ratings.

The reason they would pick cloud over lightning is simple. He's a better known, well rounded, original character. Where add lighting is "a female version of cloud" according to the ff wiki. Thus making it more likely to choose cloud.

1. Provide proof for the Dissidia nonsense that you're claiming. SE said they didn't add Light in the first Dissidia because FF13 wasn't out yet and they didn't want to spoil her abilities. They originally wanted to add Sazh.

2. cloud isn't original

I sometimes wish I wasn't an FF fan, certain fans are just dumb.

Photobucket
Message 69 of 71 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Sep 27, 2012
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Wiki

Yeah its a wiki, but only admins can update it.

I'm not a final fantasy fan. I'm a character fan. That's all i focus on in games, movies, TV, books, comics. Just characters. I suppose that's because I've been an actor since i was 13. I look up ridiculous amounts of info on roles and characters.

Don't mark me as one of you. My point was made and that's all that needed to happen.

Enjoy the carnage.
Message 70 of 71 (53 Views)
0 Likes