Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Re: Lightning won't be in...

Sep 26, 2012

Renegade_TX2000 wrote:
shut the hell up stefan... I couldn't be accurate in my statement cause I forgot where the evidence came from where I remember seeing it said somewhere from a viable source.

Link3249 only 1 character from every franchise, "final fantasy' only 1 can come from it then I read somewhere that "only 1 more female character left to be announced" but I forgot where this was located. So if lightning is in that means she is the final female character and then that also means cloud won't be in it since they are from the same franchise...

Lightning = final female character which means no kat and also cloud is from the same franchise which means no cloud.

Superbot said, only 1 character from each franchise... "evil cole lool"

Stefan stay at home and don't attend tournies like a good boy.

You're leaving out some crucial information, Paul only stated that he only knew of three female characters (at the time). This could have easily changed over time, or Superbot could be keeping some information secret from him. And Superbot has never stated that there would only be one character per franchise. And I will stand by that unless you give me a direct quote from Superbot stating that, if it was true, then why did we end up getting two Coles in stead of one neutral Cole? And just because one character has the potential to deconfirm the possibilites of two characters, doesn't mean that the said character is decreasing the roster because it fills up two spots.

Message 21 of 71 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Stefan, try to keep it cool. And aight, Renegade, we get the point. Can we stop bashing people now? That's not really helping anything homie.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 22 of 71 (192 Views)
Sackboy
502 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Lightning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cloud and Kat
Message 23 of 71 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Dude Starkiller and Deadpool are some of my favorite characters. I don't want them in the game I just have in my sig. Lol
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 24 of 71 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Message 25 of 71 (182 Views)
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 26, 2012
If there are 3 female spots and Nariko is the only one then I'm not understanding the Kat confusion either

Message 26 of 71 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Renegade_TX2000 wrote:
o_O, I talked to one of my friends that isn't a final fantasy fan and he expects cloud to be in it. A person that's not a fan also expecting cloud.

What would lightning supers be? lol

level 3 odin Smiley Wink personally it doesnt matter to me. kat could always be dlc (missed chance but her game is fairly new) and i love both lightning and cloud so wouldnt bother me at all xD

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 27 of 71 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
If there are 3 female spots and Nariko is the only one then I'm not understanding the Kat confusion either

everybody forgets fat princessSmiley Tongue

Message 28 of 71 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Lol I really did

Message 29 of 71 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
Lol I really did

yeah xD i did too when i first heard this conversation (happens quite often) XD, but if theres 3 females besides fat princess it could leave it open a bit, obviously one being kat, one being nariko, but theres a bunch of other females to choose from.

Message 30 of 71 (163 Views)
0 Likes