Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Re: Lightning won't be in...

Sep 26, 2012
Paul gale is the one who said there are 2 females left. Then nariko was announced, which means 1 female left. It's Kat and cloud, or someone else and lightning.
It cant be kat and cloud because that's more females.

although PG did say this before he "learned of more characters" so maybe there is more than 1 left
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 41 of 71 (227 Views)
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Sep 26, 2012

AM I the only one around here who thinks that they both have an equal chance? I mean Each FF game is entirely different then the last. you could say that each is it's own game not just a franchise. 

Message 42 of 71 (226 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 26, 2012

lighting is going to be in simply becuase of advertising purposes. You all forget this is an advertising game

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 43 of 71 (213 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Sniper... SHUT THE F*CK UP. If you want to be a baby and complain about everything included in this game do it on another forum. here your comments are unwanted and beyond childish.

Message 44 of 71 (210 Views)
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Sep 26, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

lighting is going to be in simply becuase of advertising purposes. You all forget this is an advertising game

I can't wait to play parappas new game!! oh wait. 

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 45 of 71 (205 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 26, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

Sniper... SHUT THE F*CK UP. If you want to be a baby and complain about everything included in this game do it on another forum. here your comments are unwanted and beyond childish.

o but yet im right? This game is an advertising game, ONLY new looks, characters that have no reason to be in there but just os happen to have a new game, which is more than 3/4 of the characters. Nariko has NO REASON to be in this game, and she was announced the day after her new game was announced, that is NOT a coincidence people. Superbot dont give a **bleep** about the playstation allstars or the fans.

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 46 of 71 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Sep 26, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

o but yet im right? This game is an advertising game, ONLY new looks, characters that have no reason to be in there but just os happen to have a new game, which is more than 3/4 of the characters. Nariko has NO REASON to be in this game, and she was announced the day after her new game was announced, that is NOT a coincidence people. Superbot dont give a **bleep** about the playstation allstars or the fans.

Why doesn't Nariko deserve to be in this game? Sony owns her, she has a unique moveset (which looks like a lotttttttttt of fun), and she is female. Also, Heavenly Sword was a great game.....so what gives?

And she doesn't have a new game does she? I only knew of the concept art that was released.

Message 47 of 71 (183 Views)
Wastelander
644 posts

Sep 26, 2012

i heard they were just talking about making a sequel or prequel but i didn't follow it.

Message 48 of 71 (171 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Sep 26, 2012

You do know that a Heavenly sword 2 hasn't been confirmed yet right? and that sir dan wasn't a given? how about parrapa? those are two classics with no new games coming out why would they make it in over all the other "Advertising" opurtunities? and need I remind you that nariko has some of the best moves in the game? when superbot sees a good charecter they grab them. Raiden is in the game because he's awesome, Dante is in the game because he has an awesome moveset, and sir dan is slow because in Medievil he is a goofy charecter. These guys have more respect for the games then you do.

Message 49 of 71 (160 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
110 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Always the possibility of DLC.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicxxspadezxx
Message 50 of 71 (157 Views)
0 Likes