Stop, you'll attract Nocturnal Gamer
Message 11 of 21 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
266 posts

Re: Lightning shouldn't even have a chance to be in psabr, she was on XBOX 360

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

Chris you must care,because you read my post on somebody other thread, and now you on my thread responding to me. So your logic is a bunch of dog **bleep**. Chris you acting like lightning real, and she part of your family. Relax Chris!

Edit: profanity removed

Message 12 of 21 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

killeralston22 wrote:
Chris you must care,because you read my post on somebody other thread, and now you on my thread responding to me. So your logic is a bunch of dog **bleep**. Chris you acting like lightning real, and she part of your family. Relax Chris!
Edit: profanity removed

Do you want me to care? If you didn't you wouldn't keep responding to my posts. Well too bad I don't give a fcuk about Lightning or Cloud or Sephiroth so you can take them and your dog **bleep** and get packing because noones giving a **bleep** what you think we just WANT YOU to shut up. Thats what we care about. And I read the entire thread that you posted in before. Don't flatter yourself buddy.

Message 13 of 21 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 15, 2013

who cares

I still want her more then cloud hue

Message 14 of 21 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
266 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Chris I really didn't mean to upset you, I am truley sorry. I hope you will accept my humble apology, and Chris it's ok if you a Lightning Fan girl. Somebody have too be.
Message 15 of 21 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Jan 15, 2013

killeralston22 wrote:
Chris I really didn't mean to upset you, I am truley sorry. I hope you will accept my humble apology, and Chris it's ok if you a Lightning Fan girl. Somebody have too be.

Nowhere have I said I was a fan of Lightning hell I haven't even played FFXIII if that helps. So your response to anyone that tells you to shut the **bleep** up is to say they are a fan of Lightning and trash them over it? You are an idiot. Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 21 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

I would much rather Cloud be in over Lightning, but I know at least 10 other characters that should be added in first (there are too many human-like characters in the game already, if all of these characters that everyone wants to be put in actually get in, im going to sell my game (Example:if Joel gets in, he is going to be the exact same as Drake, and I dont want another character that can spam bottles/bricks instead of barrels))

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 17 of 21 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
266 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Chris relax, I'm not going to tell people your a "LIGHTNING FAN GIRL" Ok so relax man
Message 18 of 21 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
266 posts

Jan 15, 2013
who cares
I still want Ari_Ownx mom then Cloud & Lightning
Message 19 of 21 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Ari_Ownx wrote:

who cares

I still want her more then cloud hue

Ari, I TRUSTED YOU! *Storms out of room crying*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 20 of 21 (55 Views)
0 Likes