Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Dissidia was made by Square-Enix and has Cloud in it.

/thread


Xlll also out sold Dissidia by about 2 million copies, so that would put Xlll ahead of Dissidia in Square-Enix's point of view.


XIII was also a multiplatform game while dissidia was on the PSP. FFVII sold more copies than FFXIII. His point was that Square-Enix has made a game with cloud in it. Not this "FFVII was made by Square, not Square-enix" BS people keep throwing out.


You really are an idiot, you're such a blind fanboy that you forgot that the cover of FFVll says "Square Soft" and not "Square-Enix."


I'd prefer Cloud not even be in this game.... FFVII is one of my least favorite final fantasy games.
the point of that post was to say "Cloud was a playable character in Dissidia, which was made by Square-enix" I know FFVII wasn't made by Square-enix.


I know what you mean.


right... call me a blind fanboy, and then... Just... .....


I didn't mean you, I meant mal.

Message 51 of 79 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
How come this list was never posted noc?

I assumed people would eventually see it, and even If I did post someone would argue with some off the wall reason.  Then, you would come in and join the argument and brown nose a bit.

Message 52 of 79 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/15/2012
Offline
110 posts
 

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

pb_mal wrote:
Noc, you are the worse troll ever! go activate your other account hero, and then you, hero, and heathen can go on a lightning field day. Take op with you

Lol! Trying to have an intelligent argument with you is like telling child they have to wait to open their presents on Christmas morning.


God, you're really annoying.

Message 53 of 79 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/23/2007
Offline
2913 posts
 

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012

That would be too easy to decipher if he had put Square Soft.

Message 54 of 79 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012

TarheelRam wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

pb_mal wrote:
Noc, you are the worse troll ever! go activate your other account hero, and then you, hero, and heathen can go on a lightning field day. Take op with you

Lol! Trying to have an intelligent argument with you is like telling child they have to wait to open their presents on Christmas morning.


God, you're really annoying.


Only annoying to those that don't think logic.

Message 55 of 79 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012

It's kind of hard to get a card with square soft on it considering how they don't make them anymore.

 

Btw Paul has the same carpet as me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 56 of 79 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/20/2012
Offline
809 posts
 

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012
Cloud is in anyway all these people argueing about him not being in are stupid.

Message 57 of 79 (75 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
Cloud is in anyway all these people argueing about him not being in are stupid.


Objection

Message 58 of 79 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/20/2012
Offline
809 posts
 

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012
Nah buddy, you'll see then you will look stupid.

Just because you don't like Cloud doesn't mean he won't be in.

Not trying to be rude, but this week you will see you're wrong.
Message 59 of 79 (59 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:
Cloud is in anyway all these people argueing about him not being in are stupid.


Objection


Objection x5 i just checked the all stars page and he wasnt there

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 60 of 79 (57 Views)