Fender Bender
4226 posts

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012
2nd and 3rd poster are right. Its not impossible for Lightning to not be in. Really it could go either way. They either put lightning in for extra appeal for the current FF things going on or put a more popular character cloud in. Either way, its all good. FF is cool
http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 31 of 79 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 17, 2012
But your bias as heck
Message 32 of 79 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 17, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Dissidia was made by Square-Enix and has Cloud in it.

/thread

Xlll also out sold Dissidia by about 2 million copies, so that would put Xlll ahead of Dissidia in Square-Enix's point of view.

XIII was also a multiplatform game while dissidia was on the PSP. FFVII sold more copies than FFXIII. His point was that Square-Enix has made a game with cloud in it. Not this "FFVII was made by Square, not Square-enix" BS people keep throwing out.

You really are an idiot, you're such a blind fanboy that you forgot that the cover of FFVll says "Square Soft" and not "Square-Enix."

I'd prefer Cloud not even be in this game.... FFVII is one of my least favorite final fantasy games.
the point of that post was to say "Cloud was a playable character in Dissidia, which was made by Square-enix" I know FFVII wasn't made by Square-enix.

I know what you mean.

Message 33 of 79 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

/thread

Xlll also out sold Dissidia by about 2 million copies, so that would put Xlll ahead of Dissidia in Square-Enix's point of view.

XIII was also a multiplatform game while dissidia was on the PSP. FFVII sold more copies than FFXIII. His point was that Square-Enix has made a game with cloud in it. Not this "FFVII was made by Square, not Square-enix" BS people keep throwing out.

You really are an idiot, you're such a blind fanboy that you forgot that the cover of FFVll says "Square Soft" and not "Square-Enix."

When Square-enix rerelease a game they change it to square-enix though it was square-soft. The original kingdom hearts box was square-soft but when the merger happened at it got greatest hits. it got replaced with square-enix

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 34 of 79 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 17, 2012
Look if square is smart they will have lightning in the game, it's more money for them in the long run. If they let cloud be in they won't make any money kuz he's not in new games
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 35 of 79 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 17, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
But your bias as heck

Not bias, I just made a list of why Cloud would be in and why Lightning would be in.  Looking at the two sides, Lightning's odds heavily outnumbers Cloud's.

Message 36 of 79 (115 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

/thread

I'd prefer Cloud not even be in this game.... FFVII is one of my least favorite final fantasy games.
the point of that post was to say "Cloud was a playable character in Dissidia, which was made by Square-enix" I know FFVII wasn't made by Square-enix.

I know what you mean.

right... call me a blind fanboy, and then... Just... .....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 37 of 79 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Sep 17, 2012
LOL funny seeing argument between FF7 fanboys
Message 38 of 79 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 17, 2012
^im bout to get sum popcorn and watch the fight
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 39 of 79 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Who are the FFVII fanboys at this point? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 40 of 79 (94 Views)
0 Likes