Sep 17, 2012
And like I said adv cloud is square enix
Message 21 of 79 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Lightning is in here why

Sep 17, 2012

Dissidia, Dissidia Duodecim, Before Crisis, Crisis Core, and Dirge of Cerberus are all under the Square-Enix license. And they're all FF7.

Message 22 of 79 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 17, 2012
And Adv cloud
Message 23 of 79 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 17, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Dissidia was made by Square-Enix and has Cloud in it.

/thread

Xlll also out sold Dissidia by about 2 million copies, so that would put Xlll ahead of Dissidia in Square-Enix's point of view.

Message 24 of 79 (119 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

/thread

Xlll also out sold Dissidia by about 2 million copies, so that would put Xlll ahead of Dissidia in Square-Enix's point of view.

XIII was also a multiplatform game while dissidia was on the PSP. FFVII sold more copies than FFXIII. His point was that Square-Enix has made a game with cloud in it. Not this "FFVII was made by Square, not Square-enix" BS people keep throwing out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 25 of 79 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 17, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

/thread

XIII was also a multiplatform game while dissidia was on the PSP. FFVII sold more copies than FFXIII. His point was that Square-Enix has made a game with cloud in it. Not this "FFVII was made by Square, not Square-enix" BS people keep throwing out.

You really are an idiot, you're such a blind fanboy that you forgot that the cover of FFVll says "Square Soft" and not "Square-Enix."

Message 26 of 79 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 17, 2012
Noc, you are the worse troll ever! go activate your other account hero, and then you, hero, and heathen can go on a lightning field day. Take op with you
Message 27 of 79 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 17, 2012
Adv cloud is square enix
Message 28 of 79 (103 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

/thread

You really are an idiot, you're such a blind fanboy that you forgot that the cover of FFVll says "Square Soft" and not "Square-Enix."

I'd prefer Cloud not even be in this game.... FFVII is one of my least favorite final fantasy games.
the point of that post was to say "Cloud was a playable character in Dissidia, which was made by Square-enix" I know FFVII wasn't made by Square-enix.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 29 of 79 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 17, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
Noc, you are the worse troll ever! go activate your other account hero, and then you, hero, and heathen can go on a lightning field day. Take op with you

Lol! Trying to have an intelligent argument with you is like telling child they have to wait to open their presents on Christmas morning.

Message 30 of 79 (99 Views)
0 Likes